Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cash or Card?

It is really not so convenient to carry cash around and so while going shopping I find it more convenient to do that with card. Moreover in the present world that we're in cards are taking the place of cash

Advertisement Placeholder
I have stopped paying cash from long and now only pay cash when a particular store doesn't have the option to receive card or online payments but it's quite rare to find these sort of shops now and actually I feel comfortable paying online and even sellers or store owners prefer this way to receive payments.

Ofcourse it is always advisable to have a separate credit card for carrying out online activities . This is to help limit the amount that will be in stolen I. Situation that the tlcredit card is hacked by scallmmers

It is very important to avoid phishing websites that steal people's credit card information. It is always a good idea to check the URL of websites properly before entering your sensitive or private information. Never give credit card details to someone you do not know through emails. These are some simple things to consider when it comes to avoiding information theft.

It is very important to avoid phishing websites that steal people's credit card information. It is always a good idea to check the URL of websites properly before entering your sensitive or private information. Never give credit card details to someone you do not know through emails. These are some simple things to consider when it comes to avoiding information theft.
Yeah. I have came to realize that using a https site is far better than using a http site . I have also endeavored to use it only on popular third party sites for operation

Yeah. I have came to realize that using a https site is far better than using a http site . I have also endeavored to use it only on popular third party sites for operation

If you have ever used popular and reputable websites on the internet, you would have noticed that when you click on the "lock", you will be able to see the certificate of website that shows that the connection to that particular website is actually safe. This is also a good way to make sure a website is safe.

I have always ddone my online transactions or shopping at a physical shop with cards, we are in a cashless society which means every thing has been digitized and no need of going about with cash anymore
When are you shopping in a physical outlet, like a local supermarket or store, your preferred payment method? Is it Cash or Card? Over the years, I have become connected to paying by card, especially during the most recent pandemic where merchants favor contactless payments. I can't remember the last time I carried cash.

When i do my shopping it depends on the location i am in,if its a remote purchase i use my card and on most occasion i make use of my cash at hand.But i use mostly cash,as my mode of receiving payment is mainly on cash base.

When i do my shopping it depends on the location i am in,if its a remote purchase i use my card and on most occasion i make use of my cash at hand.But i use mostly cash,as my mode of receiving payment is mainly on cash base.
After the pandemic era, people are now shifting towards more digital approach. Hence I would also like to use my Credit card instead of cash. Sometimes we might not have changes also, paying with card doesn't have such problem.

After the pandemic era, people are now shifting towards more digital approach. Hence I would also like to use my Credit card instead of cash. Sometimes we might not have changes also, paying with card doesn't have such problem.
Yes you have a valid point here about some outlet not having change to give back when you have done some purchase,But the credit card will eliminate such incident and it saves time as well

I don't use cash or card. I use online banking service and use my bank account to send funds, pay bills etc. When I m not using bank account, I use mobile wallet.

payment with card is favorable to me because I just consider it to be one of the best and also less stressful because you do not have to hold some money inside your pocket,card payment is the best because it is easier and simple.

I prefer card or online payment systems like Google Pay , Phone Pay. I never used cash from more than a year due the covid 19 pandemic. We are in the digital era and are supposed use digital payments instead of traditional notes.

If available, I will use mobile wallet. I like using mobile wallet for payment because it is not only convenient but also easy to track your expenditure. I do not like paying in cash

When are you shopping in a physical outlet, like a local supermarket or store, your preferred payment method? Is it Cash or Card? Over the years, I have become connected to paying by card, especially during the most recent pandemic where merchants favor contactless payments. I can't remember the last time I carried cash.
I use anyone and it only depends on the situation but in most time many people including me are used to using card to pay.Using of card makes payment easy and it will be convenient and safe for both parties

I prefer card I don't really like carrying cash around but in my country does local stores don't usually have POS so you have to pay by cash or if you go to the market you have to pay by cash to hopefully things will change in my country and will be able to be doing everything with card.

I still prefer cash when shopping, though the pandemic has made it really hard to use the cash. So I always go for shopping using my mobile money account available in my country known as Mpesa. You just send the money directly to the seller from your mobile money account to his/hers.
Unlike you I do not like using cash to do my shopping because there are always going to be challenges when it comes to small currencies as there will not be change and it can lead to you for fitting some of your money because the seller does not have smaller currency to give you from your shopping amount.

I prefer the card option, the idea of carrying a lot of cash with me doesn't resonate well with me. Especially now that we are moving towards a cashless policy.

I usually would just prefer to pay the business with my card to be honest but the problem is that a lot of business here do not use that so I have to use cash always.

I will.orefer to use my raw cash for my Shopping needs. I don't like it when I use my cards for transactions on physical stores because of hacking

Its all depends on how it's all turn out when shopping because they both have their own disadvantages and advantages too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds