Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cash or Card?

Many people lost their confidence with stablecoins after the Terra crashed. The USD version of terra also crashed and this led to a huge shock in the online community of cryptocurrency holders.
According to information busd is one of the most trusted stable cryptocurrency in the crypto space and that is what can be used. . I am aware of usdt's price fluctuation sometimes ago.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the amount of money I'm spending. If it's just a few bucks, I prefer cash. If it's large purchases, I prefer card.
The reason is obvious. It's easier for me to use cash for small purchases and card for big purchases because in places where I make small purchases, they don't usually accept cards but when it comes large stores where I make large purchases, they accept cards.

I believe that shopping with a card is one of the most inconvenient things that you can ever get. This is why I always prefer that I should just show up with my card or just pay with online banking.

I believe that shopping with a card is one of the most inconvenient things that you can ever get. This is why I always prefer that I should just show up with my card or just pay with online banking.
Shopping with card is better because of security reason and conviniency , the cashless policy have really help people avoid many dangerous issues with fraudsters and thieves that might snatch your purse when you are going for shopping .

Concerning cash or card. Well, I can use the two method of payment but I think the world is more advance to be carrying cash around. The usage of card is preferable, because it looks more mature and kind of classy though there might be problem at times with card
The advent of modern technology has made the ease of doing business transaction a lot easier.Instead of carrying cash about,you can just with your card do a transaction on the go.

When are you shopping in a physical outlet, like a local supermarket or store, your preferred payment method? Is it Cash or Card? Over the years, I have become connected to paying by card, especially during the most recent pandemic where merchants favor contactless payments. I can't remember the last time I carried cash.
Using a CARD is a good option for larger purchases you want to pay off over time but Cash can come in handy when card processing systems are down or unavailable.

Well for me I still prefer to make use of the card because it's easier and neater, not that having cash around is disadvantageous or anything I just prefer the sleekness associated with using card for payment compared to paying for cash
The world has gone digitalise,and the use of cards which is a product of cashless policy has made things to be a bit easy,It has really made the issue of moving with cash less cumbersum.

Even though the pandemic has made it extremely difficult to use cash, I still prefer it when I shop. So I always use my Mpesa mobile money account, which is available in my nation, to go shopping. You simply transfer money from your mobile money account to the buyer's or seller's account.

I personally appreciate using my credit or debit card to make purchases because I don't like going to stores like supermarkets or shopping centers with cash in my hands. Simply for safety reasons, I prefer to use my card when I shop.

When are you shopping in a physical outlet, like a local supermarket or store, your preferred payment method? Is it Cash or Card? Over the years, I have become connected to paying by card, especially during the most recent pandemic where merchants favor contactless payments. I can't remember the last time I carried cash.
I prefer cash over card even tho often I pay with my card because I also shop online I don't really know why maybe I fell safer or things like that

I prefer cash Dan cards anyway. With card in a my country especially living in a remote area where there no guarantee of Banks, POS ,you can't meet your needs on Time. But with cash anytime you can meet your needs so fast. Cash is for immidiate use while cards an alternative.

Well, I still find using a card to be more convenient and orderly than using cash. This isn't to say that having cash on hand is bad or anything; I just prefer the card's sleekness to utilizing cash.

I would rather pay the old way while shopping. I prefer paying in cash because I can see exactly how much they take from me, whereas with a credit or debit card, the opposite occurs.

I didn't Know about you but I will choose to make use of the card because it's easier and neater, not that having cash around is disadvantageous or anything I just prefer the sleekness associated with using card for payment compared to paying for cash

always go for shopping using my mobile money account available in my country known as Mpesa. You just send the money directly to the seller from your mobile money account to his/hers.

I would rather pay the old way while shopping. I prefer paying in cash because I can see exactly how much they take from me, whereas with a credit or debit card, the opposite occurs.
If i am shopping in a foreign country , I will prefer paying with my card because its much more safer going around with card than cash but here in my country i prefer paying with cash because of the numerous scamming activities going on in the country.

It's depend on certain circumstances.
but personally I prefer physical cash than using card. I believe it is much more convenient to me except it involves a large sum of money which of course I wouldn't want to handle it.

I don't like holding cash with me because of the nature of technological advancement which helps me not to carry cash that can be heavy sometimes.
This is coupled with the fact that I observed that I can't control impulsive buying with cash at hand.

I prefer using the cashless policy because of the situation of the country where you can be robbed even on the road , and again it also depend the situation and where you are at that particular time that will determine if you are to hold cash or go cashless .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds