Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cash or Card?

I use my kuda bank application to do all my transactions and they are super fast. In my country, the queue in ATM Stands is not easy to follow, so I always pay with my card.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seena friend used his debit card in a shopping mall to pay for a transaction, later that night , almost all his money was removed in his account and he last left with nothing.
yes you are right it has happened with my friends too ans he lost a big amount from his bank account because a fraud caller sent him a link then he sends his pic. it's really bad.

Card all day, any day. Although paying via card can be challenging when the network is bad, it's the most effective for me. I'm not the wallet carrying type. So, squeezing paper notes in my pocket has always been a turn off for me. With my card, I do most of my transactions.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning whether i use card or cash to pay for my shopping expenses and I have to say that the world is going digital and a lot of people try to maintain a cashless policy, which means use of card

When shopping in a local retail store what I normally love is using to pay for my shopping is actually card because it affords me the opportunity to pay for exactly the amount of goods that I bought without the issues of pieces of the of my money being lost.

I would go with card, its easier and kind of safer. I dont need to carry cash around me everywhere i go. I just need my card. Even right now i dont even make use of my card most of the times, i just do transfers

When are you shopping in a physical outlet, like a local supermarket or store, your preferred payment method? Is it Cash or Card? Over the years, I have become connected to paying by card, especially during the most recent pandemic where merchants favor contactless payments. I can't remember the last time I carried cash.
Same here with me I also like going out with card to any supermarket as well and am kind of addicted to that, because the more cash in my pocket I buy something that is not necessary, so I prefer card than spending cash at hand.

It depends. If the purchase has a small value, I often prefer cash (in any way, it also happens I use a card for small expenses), but above a certain amount, in my country is to prefer a card. The less unknown people see us with cash in the hands, the better. Here happen so many armed robberies that caution is never too much.

I most times prefer card because I love to go cashless and wouldn't like the delay of looking for change when cash is used. Most developing countries are currently driving a campaign of going cashless and trying to restrict people from carrying huge sums of cash so as to avoid robbery.

I most times prefer card because I love to go cashless and wouldn't like the delay of looking for change when cash is used. Most developing countries are currently driving a campaign of going cashless and trying to restrict people from carrying huge sums of cash so as to avoid robbery.
Even without all those robbery risk I would always prefer the cashless means of paying for goods and services because I think that it is more efficient and more effective than taking cash around.

Using a card is not the mainstream method of payment in my country, as most of the people in my country do not use it. I would always prefer cash because many times card swiping machines are not in order and this makes a huge problem when it comes to paying shopkeepers. Having said that, card is also not accepted at many shops in my country. So cash is preferrable all times.

When are you shopping in a physical outlet, like a local supermarket or store, your preferred payment method? Is it Cash or Card? Over the years, I have become connected to paying by card, especially during the most recent pandemic where merchants favor contactless payments. I can't remember the last time I carried cash.
Considering the high cases of internet fraud in the world at large .I prefer paying with cash especially when I am buying from a local shop . For online transaction I have special account for that .

Considering the high cases of internet fraud in the world at large .I prefer paying with cash especially when I am buying from a local shop . For online transaction I have special account for that .

I am quite sure that credit cards are safe. However, there are some steps you must take to secure your credit card. Never reveal your sensitive information related to card to anyone, not even to the workers of the card company. Keep your cards in a secure place so that you may not lose them at any time. Do not use credit cards when it comes to purchasing stuff from strange online sites and only purchase items using cards from reputable online stores.

It depends on the circumstances.If I want to buy something fast from the local mini market I usually use my cash but overall I prefer to use my card beacuse I believe it's more safe keeping your cards than your cash in case of a robbery

For most transactions, I prefer to pay with my card. It saves you the stress of withdrawing money from the banks and also saves you the stress from carrying cash around.

If there is avenue to make payment via card I do prefer it because it makes you to control your expenses as most times you won't be going about substantial cash, the charges also matter.

Those who is marred heavily with covid19 insurgence prefer paying or buying g things with card, xos of enables them to stay at the comfort of their home and do business.

I am quite sure that credit cards are safe. However, there are some steps you must take to secure your credit card. Never reveal your sensitive information related to card to anyone, not even to the workers of the card company. Keep your cards in a secure place so that you may not lose them at any time. Do not use credit cards when it comes to purchasing stuff from strange online sites and only purchase items using cards from reputable online stores.
Ofcourse it is always advisable to have a separate credit card for carrying out online activities . This is to help limit the amount that will be in stolen I. Situation that the tlcredit card is hacked by scallmmers

I would prefer to have both option. Many buisness, which I have seen recently only provides any of them, but when you will have both the option the customer will have more option for paying, ensuring their satisfaction.

If I am online transacting in a place where I want to make a payment, that is when I use my card. I prefer using the card for online transaction than offline transaction

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds