Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cash or Card?

I have always been a fan of using cash payment to pay in a shopping mall or supermarket, because my master card number is very important to me and i dont share information anyhow.

Do you use a credit card or a debit card? When you opt for a credit card, you get charged some percentage of interest and this is why I do not use it. Having said that, I mostly deal in cash.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though i normally use both , but because of the interest in charges of the credit card . I prefer using debit card most of the time because its more efficient and easy .
Do you use a credit card or a debit card? When you opt for a credit card, you get charged some percentage of interest and this is why I do not use it. Having said that, I mostly deal in cash.

Though i normally use both , but because of the interest in charges of the credit card . I prefer using debit card most of the time because its more efficient and easy .

I would recommend you to avoid credit card because using credit card increased bad debt. You may end up paying a lots of interest in the end because credit card companies raise interest rates each year.

A lot of things is going to be determined by the kind of environment in which I find myself. I am generally just going to prefer to work towards paying with cash if I am in a new environment.

A lot of things is going to be determined by the kind of environment in which I find myself. I am generally just going to prefer to work towards paying with cash if I am in a new environment.

Yes, many people have a much harder time trusting many retailers, so they avoid using bank card, as they may think that their ban card details might get stolen.

Most of my payments are done in cash over here . I don't really have time to be carrying my card most of the time when I am going for a shopping.. I can't remember the last time I paid with cards before.

I usually prefer to do my transactions with card whenever I am in my own country or in my locality and then use cash whenever I travel to an unknown destination.

Most of my payments are done in cash over here . I don't really have time to be carrying my card most of the time when I am going for a shopping.. I can't remember the last time I paid with cards before.

I would love to use my payment processors. However, I can withdraw real cash from my payment processor. Many payment processors do not offer a payment card like PayPal does.

I would love to use my payment processors. However, I can withdraw real cash from my payment processor. Many payment processors do not offer a payment card like PayPal does.
I don't know about your location but over here PayPal is not accepted. You can't possibly do anything if you have to withdraw to Paypal. It will definitely be in your paypal wallet but you won't be able to convert it to your local bank account.

I don't know about your location but over here PayPal is not accepted. You can't possibly do anything if you have to withdraw to Paypal. It will definitely be in your paypal wallet but you won't be able to convert it to your local bank account.

PayPal is not accepted in here as well. However, what I was stating that PayPal does offer a cash card. It is similar to a co-branded card which is issued by the company.

PayPal is not accepted in here as well. However, what I was stating that PayPal does offer a cash card. It is similar to a co-branded card which is issued by the company.
I wouldn't even have to go through the stress of creating a PayPal account here because it will be useless since I won't use it for anything . However a lot of people are still making use of PayPal account for carrying out simple transaction.

I wouldn't even have to go through the stress of creating a PayPal account here because it will be useless since I won't use it for anything . However a lot of people are still making use of PayPal account for carrying out simple transaction.

It all depends on the kind of service offered by PayPal in your country. You cannot create a PayPal account if PayPal does not support your country. You may opt to use another payment processor if you want in order to send or receive money.

I prefer card than going around with cash and i know most people will also prefer card to cash. For security purpose, most shop don't even accept cash again so you have to make use of your card

I prefer card payments to cash payment. This is due to the ease I using the cards always. Also it is because of how the security situation in my country is worsening all the time .

It all depends on the kind of service offered by PayPal in your country. You cannot create a PayPal account if PayPal does not support your country. You may opt to use another payment processor if you want in order to send or receive money.
I mostly use cryptocurrency most of the time for sending payments and for receiving payments. There are other payment method available in my country which so many of them are those I am not particularly interested because of high fee

I mostly use cryptocurrency most of the time for sending payments and for receiving payments. There are other payment method available in my country which so many of them are those I am not particularly interested because of high fee

Since PayPal is not available in many countries, many people prefer using cryptocurrencies and I think that this is a really big revolution and breakthrough in the world.

Since PayPal is not available in many countries, many people prefer using cryptocurrencies and I think that this is a really big revolution and breakthrough in the world.
In certain countries in which PayPal is accepted so many people will choose to used PayPal. A lot of people do not like cryptocurrency , they complaints that cryptocurrency is volatile in nature.

In certain countries in which PayPal is accepted so many people will choose to used PayPal. A lot of people do not like cryptocurrency , they complaints that cryptocurrency is volatile in nature.

Cryptocurrency might be volatile in nature, but it has been proven to be the best solution for people who want to receive money without issues. This is one of the best ways to deal with restrictions of PayPal.

Cryptocurrency might be volatile in nature, but it has been proven to be the best solution for people who want to receive money without issues. This is one of the best ways to deal with restrictions of PayPal.
That is true and beside it is not all cryptocurrency that are volatile. If we are afraid of the volatility we can make use of stable cryptocurrency to carry out transaction. It is saver this way too.

That is true and beside it is not all cryptocurrency that are volatile. If we are afraid of the volatility we can make use of stable cryptocurrency to carry out transaction. It is saver this way too.

Many people lost their confidence with stablecoins after the Terra crashed. The USD version of terra also crashed and this led to a huge shock in the online community of cryptocurrency holders.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds