Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

When a company has a bad review is not something too good and I think it something bad that can tarnish ones image. As for me I can't work with a company who has a bad review because that I'll have a lot of negative on ones ability

Advertisement Placeholder
a company with a bad review can never be attractive and encouraging to work with .I'm afraid of this tendency of wasting my efforts and wasting my time at that.when a company is sure of its review that is when I work with them .

So how do you know which companies to steer clear of? ... Red flags: Negative employee reviews, lack of focus on a true

Can I work with a company with a bad review? Is a sensible question as a lot of people won't think it twice to work with them even when they are paying high. They have forgotten that a good name is better than silver and gold. One might some days needs a recommendation from the company and the bad review will eventually paint everything black.

There are so many companies with bad and ugly reviews and yet people are struggling and eager to work for them. If the company can pay why not, when the level of unemployment is quite high. What if am the one to change those bad reviews to a good? You never can tell.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
If a company had bad reviews, it doesn't mean the company is bad in its entirety. You don't judge the content of a book by merely looking at its cover. If the company possess what you want as a job seeker and you've got something to offer in return then you can always work for such company.

So long as the company hasn't been in the field for long .Most sites beginning may have bad reviews but in the process the companies recieve those criticism and help them grow well and have there companies cope up.If the site has been running well then I wont waste my time since the have achieved what they needed.

It depends on the kind of wrong review the company is dealing with. However if it is a challenge I can contribute my own quota to eliminate such bad reviews, I can work with such a company, if otherwise, I won't be able to work with such company.

As for me i can work in such a company it depends on how i get from such company and maybe when am happy doing the work i can work in such a company

Yeach u can because company with a bad review may not even be at their notice so u working there can change stuff

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
I agree. This is something I can relate to, especially during when I was newly graduate. But I think every company has bad and good reviews, where people are treated differently while others where fairly treated. Getting employee reviews will help you decide if you want to engage in a company or not. Cheers!

I do not believe working in a company with a bad review. If it has a bad reputation why effort? Some company when they have a bad reputation or review they tend to change their company name to cover their bad track record. So for my own understanding, I will not work.

I can work for a company with bad reviews, as long as the company is not into scamming individuals or organization, or they are not into anything illegal. Having a bad review is not something that is permanent and can be changed if all hands are on deck for that purpose.

Yes exactly i can work for that company which have bad review. It does not matter how is the review for an employe so i may help my company by sorting out or by indicating that specific problem which causes for bad review.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best ways to determine whether you'll be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it

Working with the team or compy with a bad review it's depends on your choice the fact that, that company has a bad review the has nothing to do with your job you can and be successful while working with such kind of company. And the question is what multiverse are you having their . Even though some time working with such company can tarnish your image.

Well, its really depends on ones personality. Some people have personalities that can withstand whatever challenge, while some cannot.
So if you can cope working with that company fine, and if you can't its better you look for another offer.

Malicious reviews usually raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean that you should have negative feedback from every company. One of the best ways to determine if you are glad to work in a certain company is to find out what its existing workers have to say.

I can do because I believe in hard work I always believe on hard work and achive hard to hardest goal of my life.
If bad reviews are many more then I content with employees whoes performance almost bed and review continues

Yeah bad review about a company can raise red flags, but that should not discourage someone from working their rather take it upon yourself that their would be change when you start working there, as for me so far the company pays well I can work there

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds