Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best ways to determine whether you'll be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it

Advertisement Placeholder
Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
If you are working in a company, the company will not give you a good response It's a shame if your company doesn't like you This will have a very bad effect on your life and your society You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people As you get rid of your bad habits, you begin to understand the company

With the kind of job shortage we have in my country believe me I can work with any company so far they are paying me their bad review is none of my business... You can only care about company reviews when you have a working government in your country that are ready to create job avenue everytime not like my country.

It depends. For the most part, reviews are covered under the First Amendment, which protects free speech. ... If a customer posts a review that is factually inaccurate or contains accusations about your business that are untrue, you may have grounds to sue the online reviewer for defamation.

Bad reviews towards a company can also be due to the fact that one does not want to see progress from other companies.Therefore, it is not necessary that the company which has bad reviews towards it will be very bad or gambling with the people
[automerge]1612371022[/automerge]

Bad reviews towards a company can also be due to the fact that one does not want to see progress from other companies.Therefore, it is not necessary that the company which has bad reviews towards it will be very bad or gambling with the people
It's not about gambling with the people @M Amin, it is the adverse effect it would have on the business when there is an increase in number of customers dumping your products for a substitute readily available. This will automatically affect company's profit and ability to pay their staff members.

I will always say it, that a company has bad reviews does not mean that the company in itself is bad but that those are feedbacks from product users to express how they truely feel about a goods or service so therefore leaving a company based on this reason is not genuine

There is no need to skip or quit your job from a company because of bad reviews until you get your salary full. We should not worry about bad feedback by that faced by Company. So if i face this kind of situation i will not go anywhere and will stick to that company.
If a company is being faced with bad customer's review that means something is definitely going wrong in the company that have not been attended to. If this happens to be where you're working, you can carefully observe where the error lies and report to the appropriate authority, after all that's why you're work there to bring development to the company.

It is possible that such a company is still in its infancy due to which people have given inappropriate reviews. And let the company grow better in the future.

Not all business reviews are right because it has to do with the different views due to the fact that people may have other opinions concerning the product of a company. So, I can work for a business with a bad review to help eradicate the negative concepts.

If a company is being faced with bad customer's review that means something is definitely going wrong in the company that have not been attended to. If this happens to be where you're working, you can carefully observe where the error lies and report to the appropriate authority, after all that's why you're work there to bring development to the company.
Yes exactly this is what i am trying to say. Yes if this happen in my company or work place then surely i will get the fault. I will pinch that mistake and will tell management to sort out things. By this i will try to cover things up

I will still accept the job if the company is paying their employees right. We don't need to avoid them sometimes you just can't please your costumers there are even people who pays people to rate their hated company. I guess do some research about how the company treat their employees first.

I don't think working for a company with a bad review should be a problem. We are humans and we definitely have different motives. So our mode of thinking are actually different. As long as you know what the company is doing isn't bad. Then you good

Yes I am because I don't know if the review is real or not, of could be a competition trying to sabotage their image in other to bring their company down. Beside it my duty to work and make the company better, if people see a new Era around the company then they can be room for change. Besides every thing in life has it disadvantages as well as advantages.

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it.​

My people use to say that ," good name is better than riches . I won't want to work in such a company that have bad reputation outside , because that will also tarnish my image making me to be classified as partner in their bad actions .
I do rather lool for another job or remain jobless than to paint my self black because of money

It depends on the type of the company you are talking about so that may determine the nature of the company you want to be working with .if the company is good and they are talking about it bad you can walk their.

it depends on certain circumstances because there are some Bad company you are working for that I'm actually tannish your own reputation and in this case if it is going to affect my reputation in the society I will not work for such company that is how I will decide and an

working with a company with bad review does not mean as long as i can work hand in hand with other employees to achieve success which can change the review to positive ones and can also make the company achieve more success

Because of a bad review of company you want to run away from it why? You should embrace the job from the company and let them know you re ready to work for them despite the what people are saying about them. Although, it is not easy to work in such a company but you may in turn become the top gainner in future because of your patience and pasevierance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds