Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you work for a company with bad review?

Ogbest

Loyal member
Credits
Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
They're also increasingly a place job seekers turn in order to evaluate whether they want to work for a potential employer. In fact, one in three workers has turned down a job offer after reading negative reviews about a company online, according to a recent survey from Fractl.

A bad review is not good sign. Does not mean you cannot still choose to work for the company. Reviews are just meant to give you what's up. If you do not have another choice on where to work, you can take the job and set your mind that what ever the review was, it can always pop up every now and then.

There is no need to skip or quit your job from a company because of bad reviews until you get your salary full. We should not worry about bad feedback by that faced by Company. So if i face this kind of situation i will not go anywhere and will stick to that company.

A lot of company today today who has stayed long in their business has bad and good reviews. Mostly reviews are given because of different reason, some person may have gone against a company rules and they were band, but the next thing they will do is to give the company bad review.

What is bad is bad, what is good is commendable. How do you think any company can tolerate any form of bad review? Common its not possible because it will cripple the company growth. And we all know the reason of establishing a company. Is to grow.

For me I cannot work with a company with bad review because I can't cope but if you think you can cope with bad reviews you can go ahead and work with them. If you definitely know that you have your own good idea that can change the review to good ones for you and the company at large

Bad reviews will generally raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you should run from every company with negative feedback attached to it. One of the best beats to determine whether you will be happy working at a given company is to hear what its current employees have to say about it.
Definitely not. Why apply to a company with a bad review? It is unlikely that there will be bad impressions on anyone who gives 1 star to a company if the trend is good. Maybe it just depends if someone wants to ruin the said company. But that is still not enough for it to have a bad review. Even if its opponent criticizes it, if its management is good and many people agree on the good performance of a company, good impressions can only overshadow the meager bad reviews from its opponent company.

A bad review is not a friendly sign. Does not mean you cannot still choose to work in the company, it’s all depends on the organizational goal. No business without hard time, I consider that as a challenge that can be curtail.

In every rumour, there is an atom of truth so definitely in every negative review or feedback, there is truth.
If I'm to work for a company and there are bad reviews, I will make my due diligence first before taking any step further, no assumption.

As for me I don't think I can quite my job because of a company that as bad review because at any time the bank can crushed but when I checked there problem and what caused there bad review and I see that I can handle it then I have no choice than to quite the job am working with for the company to assist them because me my self doesn't know tomorrow because I might also be in that position also

Bad review or not, the question is do they want my services? Are the services which they seek from me what I enjoy doing? If the answers are yes then am all in. What people say about won't put a food on my table and that's a fact.

It will be very difficult for me to work for a company with a bad review. But if the Bad review is on a basis that it is not the company's fault I can work with the company. People make their decisions based on review so I wouldn't work for a company that has a bad review on necessarily.

It's not possible. It's impossible to work in a company with bad review. Bad review has blocked a way for someone to get a good job. So it's advisable to have good reputation before applying for job in a company

Sure I can work for such company but it also depends on the kind of bad reviews as if it's based on the way their employees are maltreated I may not take up a job with them but other bad reviews can be worked out. That's a red flag but we can manage

But one can actually work for a company with a bad review, you know why? As a good staff or worker, you can help them obtain good review, which is a plus to you, and the company in question will reward you greatly.

I will make my own findings and not base my decision on what I hear only. The fact that there are bad reviews about it does not mean it is all that bad. So it depends on my findings.

Generally, poor reviews can raise a red flag. But that doesn't mean you can run with negative feedback attached to it from every company. Hearing what your current employees have to say about it is one of the best ways to decide if you would be satisfied working in a given company.

Yes. What you can do also is to celebrate the strategy that they've come up with that you're that you're comfortable with because you were you were there and you orchestrated the process and you checked in and you you gave feedback and and and the group learned

it depends on how desperate i am and also my reput
Yes. What you can do also is to celebrate the strategy that they've come up with that you're that you're comfortable with because you were you were there and you orchestrated the process and you checked in and you you gave feedback and and and the group learned
I'll have to disagree with you on this you know. As a newbie into the industrial or Labour market, you can work for such company. But over the years if you have build a reputation for yourself, it is advisable not to take a job offering from a bad reviewed company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds