Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you raise capital for your start up by working on paid to post sites

Advertisement Placeholder
It will really take a lot of effort to achieve this, and also depending on the paid site one visited. Most of these paid site gives very little means to save money you have to be patient and work more in order to get enough money

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
Sure, you could raise money for your business from the paid to get forum like bizdustry and other genuine ones around. That's when you are diligent and discipline with the money realized from the forum. If you could do it like 3 month and save all the money it could start something meaningful with it.

I don't think that will be possible because get paid to post Website earning is very low and even if your business requires low capital I still don't believe the earning you get from the website can help anybody develop or start up a business

I would have said you can't save enough for a startup while working on forums but it is still possible, just that you would have to save for long and work for hours. Freelancing still offers a more higher pay than platforms that pay for tasks.

You can use any form of savings to start a business,as far as their is a source of income though matter how small it is,once you can be patience in savings,i don't see why one cannot startup a business from his/her savings from pay to write sites.

I'm taking on some courses in school where I need funds to pay up some fees, that is my primary aim why I'm working on paid to post site, but it's becoming kind of hectic and very hard working on paid to post site, the earning are too small and you will have to work your self out.

Pls what other paid to post site are you doing that made you earn over 200$ within two months?

Wow! This is very wonderful exposure. Sure, it is possible to make money from paid to post sites and use the money to start a business. One can join two to three of them to accumulate the money fast.

Crowdfunding gives you the opportunity to connect with like-minded people who you wouldn’t normally be able to engage. You can gauge interest in your product and understand what’s resonating with people and what’s not. This shows you how to improve your product and your pitch. Most importantly, crowdfunding can help you raise money to fund your business.

I started working on paid to post sites at the beginning of December and it is already the middle of February. If I had not spent the money I made from the paid to post sites where I am active I would have at least $200 on my hands. If I continue to work on paid to post sites for a couple of more months, I will have at least $500 on my hands.

Well, $500 is not a big money to start a fully functional business but you can at least launch a start-up.

You could have spent that amount to design an app that you can publish on app/play store and make money

You can build a Shopify dropship store and make money by selling products.

You can start a blog and start making money from advertising.

The possibilities are unlimited. Has this idea ever struck your mind? Do you see this happening to you? Are you thinking about raising capital for your business by saving money you are earning online through paid to post sites.
yes, i want i prefer it and do this work and help other home make money online it very important for me it make my country wealthy and i want to spread online bussiness.

This is very important. Never despise the days of Little things. I am currently working on this website in order to raise money in for my startup. When I raise enough money I will venture fully into affiliate marketing and freelancing. I think paid to post site is a great way to raise money for your business.

This actually depends on the size of the business project you are planning to start and how much is the startup capital for each of the project you are embarking on, if it is a very big project, I don't think paid to comment site would pay you that much to enable you startup your business.

I think it's possible but it will take a lot of effort and time
You have to learn to be patient because many of this paying site pays just little money
Gathering enough money for your start up will takes time
So your patience matters a lot here

It depends on the profits you are making from the same start up site if it's not enough then you you will have to consider other source finance for start up, you can now use the capital from the post to paid to maintain the business.

I believe that the money earned from paid to post sites can truly be used to start a business. Personally, I am saving up my earnings so that I can use it to start my blog. I am sure that this is very possible with hardwork, patience and good savings habits.

it's depend on the kind of business you want to start up, if you want to start up a small-scale business you can rest up capital from I'm working on paid to post site, but if it is a big business you can't generate much capital from there because paid to post ads paid little money.

It depends on the kind of startup in question. Some startups require more capital that you cannot simply get by working on paid to post sites. You would have to take loans from friends or the bank or save the money yourself.

Here are some tips to help you get started.

Bootstrap your business. ... crude funding. ... Get angel investment for your startup. ... Find Venture Capital for your startup. ... soliciting funds from business incubators and accelerators. ... source funds by winning the competition.

Here are some tips to help you get started.

Bootstrap your business. ... crude funding. ... Get angel investment for your startup. ... Find Venture Capital for your startup. ... soliciting funds from business incubators and accelerators. ... source funds by winning the competition.

As long as you are earning from the paid to post site you can be able to save to have capital to start your business. Like many have said, it will take a lot of effort and a lot of time to be able to achieve or get to the amount you need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds