Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you quit your job to focus on your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Others used their spare time on their business after working for extra income or it is their passion. But if you tend to focus and grow your business then quitting your job is an option. I know lot of people who are still working despite of having a successful business. If they can do it, I think you do as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is possible if the business you wat to do is a good business that will bring you more profit then you can quit your job for that even their are some business will can do that will bring us more profit, example, rearing of livestock etc.

It is a difficult decision to me personally to quit job for business . Because it may be a risky decision for me. I would try to remain my job along with my business. If I'm only concentrate on my business it may be some disadvantage . So I can not quit my job for business.

Of course. If one has the right skills, experience, funds to start a business on his or her own then there is nothing wrong with starting a business and leaving one's job. However, one must be sure he or she is ready to venture into the business fully before he leaves his or her job because it might be too late to back down

I have alot a lot of work and I come to find out that my own personal work and business generate a lot of profit for me compared to the work I do for the government or for a private company that is why I resign from a private company because I come to find out that if I focus on my work very well there is a high possibility of making two times of what they paid me in the private company, obviously I quit my job to concentrate on my private business.

I can do that without thinking twice as long as the business is fetching me the necessary money for my well-being and I can take care of my family.
And I will be the boss of myself, make my own decisions about my business and even how to run the business well without loss
There's nothing like owning and controlling your own business.
[automerge]1611486706[/automerge]
I can do that without thinking twice as long as the business is fetching me the necessary money for my well-being and I can take care of my family.
And I will be the boss of myself, make my own decisions about my business and even how to run the business well without loss
There's nothing like owning and controlling your own business.

It is a difficult decision to me personally to quit job for business . Because it may be a risky decision for me. I would try to remain my job along with my business. If I'm only concentrate on my business it may be some disadvantage . So I can not quit my job for business.
This is understandable. And by not quitting your job you also have a source of income that can allow you to have something to fall back on in case your business does not work, and you can also have something that you can use as an income that may be off great assistance in supplementing the business as well should there be any other expenditure or advertising that you need to start the business going as well.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?
Quitting your job to focus on your personal business to me is a great idea. Freedom is huge, freedom is a burden, so for anyone to be free, one needs to take the bold step of taking responsibilities. Focusing on your business is the best that can happen to anyone who is thinking on that line.

I did try a job briefly but for the most of my life I have been my own boss and have worked on my own business. Therefore, there is no question of leaving job to start a business. My advice to anyone willing to leave the job to start the business is never leavw a job before you have built financial stability

Yes i can quit my job to focus on my business because i think my business can give me good profit and good earnings as compared to my job. It is very difficult to work under the instructions of somebody. When i am doing my job then i have to follow the rules developed by institute in which i am working but if i have a good business then i will make my own rules thats why i can quit my job to focus on my business.

I started online business and also started to work online after I was laid off from my job due to the coronavirus crisis last year. I invested my saving and started my online business Since my business was not generating enough money for me, I also started working online. I am working full time for my business and I work online in my spare time. However, I am far from generating full time income.

That is a decision that has to be analysed properly before making a choice, it is only advisable for one to leave a job for a business if the business has grown to an extent in which it can stand and its yielding profit, else the person might loss on both sides.

If my business is going well and giving me a lot of earnings or profit, plus it needs my concentration and presence there, Then I would leave my job to take care if my business. But if my job is also gives me alot of pay then i will not leave and will go for alternative solution. But if my business is ordinary and will not to effective even after my concentration then no need to skip my Job.

An individual doesn't have to quit his job to start a business. It's all means of Making money. But if the business is a developed one and he can live off it, then there's no problem in quitting.

Yes I can because there's a popular saying that says you can't do things at the same time. Mind you working for somebody which isn't guaranteed the person can decide to fire at any given time, but if you are the owner of your business you have the power of authority over everything and everyone as such you are secured.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?
If you can handle it without difficulty, don't give up your job. Especially if you are just starting out in business. Remember that there is no certainty when it comes to business, the risk involved is high. Maybe when you realize that the profit entering your business is stable and you need to give up the job, it is possible.

Yes, I can quite my job and concentrate on my online business only in one condition, the condition that my online business will be able to sustain me and my family, and I WI be able to save 50% of my earning. Anther other thing will not make me quite my offline job for online business.

There are factors to determine this.
It depends on the nature of the job and the business.
If the business flourishes more than the job, then i have no problem with that.
But in my own judgement, combine the two.

Yes, if you're making enough money to allow you to quit your job, you should but with a very solid plan and enough savings in your bank account. One might quit at the wrong time and find out that life is funny outside one's job.

As for me i can quit my job for my business because me allowing someone to handling my business can't be the way I will handle it and moreover I will do it the way I want and there won't be any problem or anybody to tell me how am going to handle my business but control my workers how I want my business to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds