Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you quit your job to focus on your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

Quiting the 9 to 5 job is the first thing a serious business person or an entrepreneur needs to do.

Depending on how my job affects my business and how I want to grow the business I will quit the job at once.

Quiting the 9 to 5 job is the first thing a serious business person or an entrepreneur needs to do.

Depending on how my job affects my business and how I want to grow the business I will quit the job at once.
It is important to bear in mind that things like this are easier said than done. One needs to consider a whole lots of factors before arriving at a final decision. Can the business stand the test of time, would you be able to fund the business and other needs from just the profit you make in the business?

Individual perspective about life differs from each other. Our managing ability differs. So we cannot say everyone can quit their jobs to focus on their business.

Besides, your business is certainly your job. So I would not mind if you can explain what you mean by business over job.

What ever ones hands found to do, that brings income to you is your job or your business

But should in case you are coming from the perspective of working under someone as a job, while your business as self-employed, then it is advisable to quit your job. Personally, i will quit and face my business. I hate having a boss to push me around.

What to do when one is making so much money from a business, even more than his regular job is solely up to the individual. People react differently to this kind of situation. As for me, I will gladly resign from my job and face the business squarely. It will also help me not to overwork myself since I am already making so much money.

I'll gladly quit the job if my business is already thriving and needs more attention for it to expand further. I don't see anything special or attractive in the job of a thing if one can startup his business, good and fine. Business all the way.

Of course, if you're making enough money to allow you to quit your 9-5, you absolutely have to! It's inevitable. There's no way you'd be able to hold down a regular 9-5 AND effectively run your business. If you even tried, you'd run the risk of crashing and burning out, which would lead to you taking your eye off the ball, and one or both your business and job would suffer.

Sure I can quit my job to focus more on my business if I feel that this business of mine is really worth it and is actually rewarding and has a prospect of been more rewarding. Another reason I would consider would be that am almost a 100% sure that this business can stand the test of time and is actually flexible and able to withstand bad situations.

Yes I can quit my job to focus on my business but that depends on how big my business grows. If my business can develop and yield massive profit to the point where the salary I collect from my job feels obsolete, I am definitely quiting my job.

If you watch the trend at which your business is going and it is profitable. You just need to quit. But I have discovered that to get rich in life, you need to utilize other people's time. And a job that only person can handle can never make us rich. It cn only sustain us. Think about it.

You are right that the business is more profitable than the job. That's why we should pay more attention to business because it makes us more money and not so much money from the job. Therefore, job seekers should do business so that they can earn more money and use it to support their family. What I suggest is not a job but a business.

My business is very important to me, I will even quit my job immediately I start my business no matter what because I believe I need lots of time to actually focus fully on my business and take it to the next level. Without giving my business time, how would it grow? It needs my tending to it to make it successful.

yeah, Definitely I will quite my job, if get well settle in my business. Because in business you can earn more without working under any type of authority. In the job, you have to do working under an authority, but In business you have not to face such things.

If the business is more profitable than my daily job, then my daily job doesn't give me time to negotiate with other existing things of life, and my business. I think I will quit the full-time job to focus well on my main business initiative.

quoting a job to start a business is not a very good idea, as long as it is possible to do the two together, one can be working and also doing business together, you can even be usingbyiut influence in your place of work to market and sell your products, but in a situation where one can't do the two together, one can decide to leave the one with less profit and stress too.

I can quit my job for business if it the paycheck is enough for on a short term and can still grow on a long term I will definitely quit it by so doing you have become your own boss and then be an employer of labour

Yes I can, back then in 2018 I quitted my job, but before then I already had a business and when I saw that it was doing great. I quitted my job, before I quit I asked myself so many questions and today I'm glad I did, some of the questions I kept on asking myself are are there alternatives to quitting? And the answer was yes as I had already started by business, have i made preparations? How can you leave on good terms in case i need the job back? Are some bridges meant to be burnt? Can i comfortably lose the income, even if the loss is temporary? Have I started the business and the income is sufficient? Today I'm really so glad I quitted as my business is yielding great results.

Yes sure, that is exactly what i will do. An ideal entrepreneur being in such situation of making decision on what to chose between personalized growing business and job that does not worth the income. However, if i am to be in such situation, i would prefer quoting my present job then resume fully and focused on expanding the scope of my business.

Yes sure, that is exactly what i will do. An ideal entrepreneur being in such situation of making decision on what to chose between personalized growing business and job that does not worth the income. However, if i am to be in such situation, i would prefer quoting my present job then resume fully and focused on expanding the scope of my business.
Are you now trying to say you can meet all your household demands and business demands with the profit made from the business alone? What happens to getting someone who is trustworthy to help you handle the business while you continue with your job? Isn't that better than quitting completely?

My business provides more income than the job I once tried as a teacher. As a teacher I was paid 24$ monthly while now I can get 20$ per day,though sewing is more stressful than teaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds