Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

True, if I have a business and there is someone who is part of my household and is business minded, I would not mind putting that person in charge of my business, it would make me have peace of mind, that someone I know is in charge not an outsider
That's a major fact too. It someone from within the family circle you know and easily trace and not an outsider completely. That way, you will have some measure of peace when running some other things for yourself too

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a major fact too. It someone from within the family circle you know and easily trace and not an outsider completely. That way, you will have some measure of peace when running some other things for yourself too
I Always believe that for you to employ a family member into your business you need to know the type of family member you are employing if they are peacekeeping or they are coming to destroy your business.

What I won't do when I start my business is that I won't treat anybody with preferential treatment. Everybody will be equal no matter the closeness..

Is he qualified, trustworthy, honest and hardworking? If yes, then, why would l leave my family unemployed and bring in an outsider? I would be solviñg a family problem that way.

I do not see anything wrong whatsoever in employing somebody who is part of my family to work for me provided that he's going to separate work affairs with family affairs.

It is the best approach to employ someone in your household to manage your business that is if the person is qualified to do that and he can manage your finances very well likewise is your customers.

No doubt business is different from family ties and not necessarily will a family member handle ones business with utmost care, I think the bias of family should play too much in business
Thank you for real I will also gladly employ someone from my household to manage my business because I will be able to trust a family member to manage my business rather than an outsider or a stranger.

Yeah , there won't be any trust issue if you employ someone from your household. But you should also make sure if the person is suited for the job and that he can be a good business partner as well along with being a member of your household.

There is nothing wrong in hiring a member of your household to run your business provided they will be professional about it.
Also as you've stated that you cannot trust anyone of them then there is no point in considering hiring them.

Hmm, it depends. If the person is capable and ready to work why not. It now depends on how you discipline yourself when it comes to family relationship. Anyways, everything has merit and demerit

Definitely, provided he or she has the experience and knowledge needed to run a business successfully. I have seen a lot of people who runs successful family businesses.
So, employing someone in your household is actually better because there will be more trust and understanding.

Well, if I was in your shoes I would feel comfortable to employ my immediate family members for the job, that is my siblings. But I don't think employing a random relative to handle it would be a good idea as many things could possibly go wrong

I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
If they are but that trusted then you don't need to employ them to your store. You can employ someone that you don't know it will be more better than that your relative that you don't trust

If the person got the qualities which I need, surely I'll employ him or her from household to manage my business why I look out to others and still check on it regularly too.

I want to first commend you for having the idea of wanting to empower another person. Personally, I don't see anything wrong in employing someone from one's household provided the person can deliver according to terms and conditions of the said business. But if the person can't be trusted, just as you have stated above, then there is no point employing such person. It is just my opinion.

there are many benefits of business assurance it helps you to
secure your goods and services ,and it also helps allot in terms
of paying back your product if it is risked,business insurance really helps allot especially in terms of lost

If the person got the qualities which I need, surely I'll employ him or her from household to manage my business why I look out to others and still check on it regularly too.
Normally family members are supposed to be one of the most trusted set of people but in the 21st century it might be completely the other way around.well if they have the qualifications as you said.

Normally family members are supposed to be one of the most trusted set of people but in the 21st century it might be completely the other way around.well if they have the qualifications as you said.
Yeah , both the trust factor and skills or qualities is important before hiring anyone. If someone is good at these both things and is from the household , then without any second thought , he/she can be hired for the business.

True, if I have a business and there is someone who is part of my household and is business minded, I would not mind putting that person in charge of my business, it would make me have peace of mind, that someone I know is in charge not an outsider
No I cannot employ someone in my household to manage my business on me because I know he or she will not managed properly knowing that it he is his brother's business.

Yeah , both the trust factor and skills or qualities is important before hiring anyone. If someone is good at these both things and is from the household , then without any second thought , he/she can be hired for the business.
Sometimes some family members are not trusted and some can use their position as a family members to explore your business for their own selfish interests which obviously is not always the best option.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds