Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

No doubt business is different from family ties and not necessarily will a family member handle ones business with utmost care, I think the bias of family should play too much in business
Yeah business is different from family ties and I think most business have lost out from great profit and gains because the family member could not handle I properly

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
I don't see anything bad in employing one of your household to help you manage your business, but the only thing that matter most is the trust issue, I you dont trust anyone of them , its better to get a stranger.

I can employ the person if he is equal to the task and has shown some considerable level of consistency and competence. The whole thing is I don't even mix familiarity with business that much

People really need to dissolve this notion that family and business can be mixed. If you ask me, I'll say teach that your relative to fish by also engaging him in a profitable skill and let him be. That way, if he mismanages, then he's on his own

Employing your family member to your business won't give you the chance to address them as you should cos you'll want the family to be intact but in the case of family member. There may be chaos

I don't see why not. I think if you are comfortable and you trust your relatives enough to handle the business then sure , why not.

I can as far as I know him to have some good trust and better customer service skills, without these, I won't take such steps else I go for outsiders.

definitely it is possible to employ people in your household to manage your business provided they are trusted enough and they have the right knowledge.

I am only looking for competency, loyalty and capability in workers. I don't care who has the ability. So I may employ him if he has those features.

I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
I don't think so. Here in our country I often hear advisers who will advise business owners to put someone with blood relationship with him in the cashier. So that no one will steal the money.

As far as the people that are concerned are going to abide by my company rules and have the necessary skill then I do not think it is a problem for me to employ a relation.

Well I will definitely do it that is employing someone from my household to either manage my business or work in my business because I know that family are more going to be prone to do the best for my business because it will benefit everyone not just me.

I don't see any problems in employing my family or friends in my business provided they have skills to do it. Since I know my friends and family, I can trust them. It is better to have someone you know than hire a stranger to manage your business

You have answered the question yourself. You pointed out emphatically that they could not be trusted and that answers your question. If you wish to go ahead employing them. Then, be ready to lose your business because it would liquidate in no time. Business flourishes when friends and families pay for the services rendered.

Sure I can employ some one in my household to manage my business it is even my joy to help someone I love or know,the only thing I will do is to let the person know that business as nothing to do with family traits

No doubt business is different from family ties and not necessarily will a family member handle ones business with utmost care, I think the bias of family should play too much in business

There might be many people who might take advantage of being a relative and this is what makes me unwilling to hire one of my own relatives. In fact, I prefer managing my business alone and I would not like to hire anyone regardless of whether any person is my relative or not.

Yes i can,having a member of the house-hold handle or be in charge of one's business has lots of advantages.One is that,it would be easy to receive honest reports and feedbacks on how the business is going,it would save money sometimes too.

I cannot employ anyone in my household to manage my business and prefer to employ a neutral body because most times your household will help you run down to business.

Yes I can employ someone in my household to be managing my business for me from time to time as I think fit or necessary. This can only be when that person is someone I can actually trust with my business

Yes I can employ someone in my household to be managing my business for me from time to time as I think fit or necessary. This can only be when that person is someone I can actually trust with my business
True, if I have a business and there is someone who is part of my household and is business minded, I would not mind putting that person in charge of my business, it would make me have peace of mind, that someone I know is in charge not an outsider

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds