Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

Being rich is a choice and being poor is also a choice and I don't think poverty is a comfortable state so work hard and smart to earn a decent income and gradually build wealth.
[automerge]1612164981[/automerge]
Being rich is a choice and being poor is also a choice and I don't think povermty is a comfortable state so work hard and smart to earn a decent income and gradually build wealth.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Calmness and satisfaction don't come with money or being rich as I have seen many such persons who are well rich and having many luxury things for them but the are not having calmness and satisfaction in their lives.

The world rich is relative as far as am cornered. One who earns 300k will be considered wealthy in some household and in some cities he will properly be a big man. How ever that money can be very small for some people. Just have enough money to provide for yourself and persons around you and you will be considered rich.

You can't live a comfortable life without being rich. I do not mean excessively rich but on a average. There's a comfort and peace of mind that comes with being able to afford your needs.

I think it depends on how we interpret that 'comfortable'. I also believe that we can still be comfortable without being that rich, I mean as long as you know how to appreciate things and be contented. Being happy and proud of yourself and what you have , I think that's the real comfort.

To me I feel comfort is a satisfaction a person gets on its own or let's say a position one places himself under certain circumstances. Yes, you can be average and comfortable some can even be poor and comfortable so long as you don't desire more or reach for greater goals. In other words, Comfortability is accepting a situation and finding peace with ones self.

"Happiness, not gold or prestige, is the ultimate currency.”
#KelvinKlin.
You don’t want to be rich—you want to be happy. Although the mass media has convinced many Americans that wealth leads to happiness, that’s not always the case. Money can certainly help you achieve your goals, provide for your future, and make life more enjoyable, but merely having the stuff doesn’t guarantee fulfillment.

Yas i feel comfortable because,You don't need a lot of money to live a good life. It is difficult to underestimate the value of money. ... If you can't afford basic necessities, maximizing money can significantly improve your life. But if you have enough money to buy your basic necessities comfortably, getting rich won't make much difference.

Provided what you have is enough to settle your Bills and meet your daily demands, you are rich already. No need acquiring material things that won't add any value to you. Happiness is a personal thing, if you decide to be sad then it's your choice. Money is not a key to happiness. Many rich people are living frustrated lives.

Well this is a tough question, can one actually be comfortable without being rich, well it's definitely not possible especially if you have families to feed, even when you don't have families to feed it's still frustrating not having money to do somecertain things. When you talk about being rich I believe there are levels of being rich, if you are averagely rich it's possible, you just have to cut your coat according to your size and be contended with what you have by managing it with your family, always spend wisely and don't get unnecessary things. But below that it will be very difficult to survive because there will be a lot of pressure on you, likehow do you support yourself by feeding, clothing, housing and other things. So one can't be comfortable being poor, because poverty they say is a diesease and can't frustrate one to commit suicide.

In other for one to be comfortable he needs money, money is very good it's only when it is gotten out of where it shouldn't have been gotten that's where it becomes so bad.. we all need money and it is very important to have because it answers all things.

It is possible to be happy without been rich or wealthy, the truth of the gospel is that riches do not actually provide true happiness rather contentment is the foundation for true happiness. It is better to take our eyes of chasing after materiality and focus on other relevant subject that can bringus true happiness.

Many people think having so much money makes people happy. Happiness is satisfaction with whatever you have and being grateful for the gift of life. Money can make you crazy if you allow it to control you. Money is a means to an end and not an end itself. Character is everything because it's said that when wealth is lost nothing is lost,when health is lost something is lost,but when character is lost everything is lost.

I believe that comfort in life can be attained without so much riches. That is not to say that you don't need money in life, it is very necessary and being rich in it is great. But in cases where you can't be super rich but have enough money to sustain you, then you can live a very comfortable life.
Yes you are right@Abigael.
Money to me is life and life is money.
Most people are not comfortable today because they are lacking money. Give them money they will be fine and comfortable.
People argue about the truth but we need to tell ourselves the gospel truth.

Yes indeed everyone can live a comfortable life without being rich .life most imp thing is food cloth and shelter.if we get enough food enough cloth to wear and house above thats the main thing in life rest everything is our greed.live a simple life make others happy. u will feel the richness in you which money cant buy.happiness

People need money to live and and we need money to provide for our family. We are just too concious when it comes to money. There is nothing wrong with money. That depends on who is in charge. If a greedy one holds the money, the money becomes greedy too. But if the one who holds the money is a charitable person, expect, the money will also be charitable. The ultimate purpose of wealth is to help others.

There is no comfortability without any income. No matter what money is needed in living, even if you are rich or not there is no part of this world that doesn't need money to survive. You must not be rich but at least make sure you have what is giving you a little income, But not because of that you won't strive to be at least rich.

Comfort and Riches are two different things. But one can work in one while the other can not. Most people get comfortable when they are rich but not all rich and wealthy people are comfortable. Comfort isn’t just about having money to be honest, comfortable means having money and peace of mind. We have so many rich people running businesses on bank loan and debt and this bothers them a lot. The pressure exacted on making profit gives them sleepless night and this is a discomfort when they eventually make it and use almost all to settle the bills and debts. So I feel to be rich isn’t the same as being comfortable.

Yes one can be comfortable without being rich, it all depend on ones idea or definition of being rich.
You might not necessarily be rich to be comfortable, if you can afford your basic life necessity and are contented with it, then you are comfortable without necessarily being rich.

I disagree with you to some extent, when some people say they just want to be comfortable, they know what they mean and they know what they are saying, a lot may not know but not all, I met someone who has opportunity of being very rich through a deal, but he refuse and said he is OK as he is, because he his comfortable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds