Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

I have been seeing a lot of people being so comfortable in their poor status and I always wonder why they don't like and why they don't even care about their financial status and I come to find out that only the lazy people are the one that can actually be comfortable if they don't have enough money to take care of their need.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no doubt that it is difficult to provide for you in this day and age without money, but when it comes to peace, I think peace is in happiness. If you don't have that, what will you do with the money?
You have to have a good job to be comfortable, not a good wealth.

Comfortability has nothing to do money, so it's very possible to live a comfortable life even without a penny. I have seen people live so happily without anything. Peace of mind is all that matters in life.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
What can someone do without money? Money is important to life. I can't live without money. Money is very essential. Money is good. Money is enjoyable. If you have money you will enjoy life. Life without money is useless

Money is not everything, money wont buy life.know this and know peace.
But money can buy some comforts.
Contentment itself gives comfort.
This whole thing is based on mindset.

Can one be comfortable in life without getting rich no it can be possible because you we go through many obstacles and you will get into many problem.like not having money to pay for your own child school fees.

I don't think anyone can be comfortable without being rich, we always strive to be rich always, just like you said, a lot will say they don't want riches but they just want to be comfortable, but there is one thing about women being, the more you have the more you strive for your next stage.

Yes, to be comfortable is not about riches, to be rich can never make someone to be comfortable, what matters is your happiness, understand my point I don't say to be rich is bad, but cannot make someone comfortable,
[automerge]1612175979[/automerge]
Yes, to be comfortable is not about riches, to be rich can never make someone to be comfortable, what matters is your happiness, understand my point I don't say to be rich is bad, but cannot make someone comfortable,

It depends what comfort means to you. You can literally be happy without having a phone, a laptop, a car or any other materialistic things like that. It's all about your personality and your mentality. If you are not happy when you don't have anything, then you won't be happy when you have what you wish(a car, a new phone).

Money in today's world is absolutely needed in order to survive. You just can't to do without it. Not so many people these days want to be rich and so famous. Provided that what it is necessary to be able to survive is there. To be realistic, not everyone would get rich to be honest. If they can have 3 healthy meals a day, able to travel on vacation, attend school successful, sleep with one mind and pay for health care successful, then one can say they are living a comfortable life. Some people just go an extra mile to ensure these factors are always available for them

An average person can live a comfortable life, as long as you can afford your basic needs with a little miscellaneous. If you cannot afford your basic needs as a human being, you cant live a comfortable life. If you are not eating or have clothes to wear, you wont enjoy your life, an average person may not be rich like that but will surely live a comfortable life

i sincerly believe that one can be comfortable without being rich. comfort has nothing to do with riches. comfort is a state of mind in my humble view.i might be a 'poor' man but i can still be comfortable........i.e.....happy with myself and my condition.
i would like to ask a question here, how much money does one ned to have to be termed to be a 'rich' man?

Yes,one can be comfortable without been rich. Being comfortable means having the means of meeting all your needs at the right time. You don't have to be rich to buy a car or a house. You don't have to be rich to help the poor and needy. As long as you are not in debts and your source of income is flowing,you are comfortable.

No I don't think so money is very essential to our life , in my opinion it is a kind of hypocrite to tell that we can be happy without money so that's why I struggle everyday to be rich cause I know money will make my life better .

A lot of people doesn't seems to care about being rich and making it really big, or living a luxury lifestyle. If they could have a house to rest, food on their tables and cloths to put on then they are fine and aren't in anyway bothered. As for me I want to just money and live the life I have always dream of.

In life, being comfortable is not attached to wealth or how rich you have, only luxury does and the fact that one lives in luxury does not translate to living a comfortable life. To live a comfortable life, the main requirement is contentment, if one is averagely wealthy and is contented with the wealth then absolutely he or she will live in comfortability,I mean he will live a comfortable life.

Yes,one can be comfortable without being rich because I believe that having money and facilities are not the factors of being rich,,comfort comes with a peace of mind,and as long as you follow this principle,"save as you earn"

You can never be comfortable without money. Money is the comfort so without money there is no comfort for rather illusion. So being comfortable means you need to have money or you already have money even though is not that much.

Being rich means having the cash to buy what you need and to give out to help others. This brings comfort. If you can't buy what you need every now and then, you are not comfortable but you are managing your situation.

Of course yes you don't need to become rich to become comfortable or happy in your life. Getting rich is not the answer to all of your problems sometimes it's better to become poor than becoming rich. Because just having enough to eat every day and happy is the best life you can have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds