Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

I don't see the need for someone to be so comfortable without being rich because the world is a competitive world and a lot of people as trying as much as possible to make sure they fit into the little world the find themselves and I wonder what you were doing at youth that you were not able to meet up with the rest of the world.
[automerge]1612426116[/automerge]
I don't see the need for someone to be so comfortable without being rich because the world is a competitive world and a lot of people as trying as much as possible to make sure they fit into the little world the find themselves and I wonder what you were doing at youth that you were not able to meet up with the rest of the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
It all depends on individuals.some people will say to be comfortable you need to be rich while to some contentment is all they want to be comfortable.even me if I can have the means to take care of all my needs and also that of my family and also help others them I am comfortable.

I don't think humans are wired in such way. Everybody in life is aspiring to make more but the truth is not everyone will make enough to be rich. Riches comes to those who work for it and attract its presence. Even the Holly book, Bible says, money answers all things. But one thing I'm sure about is money is different from riches. As long as some people have enough money to cater for their needs the rest is story.

One could be wealthy and yet not living a comfortable life. Comfort is a composite word and could mean many things. Wealth is a big factor that contributes to comfort but then again there are other things.

being rich is not based on any standard, it is based on your own standard. You could see a person living in good health and is able to eat 2 times a day live a comfortable life. then again nobody would be comfortable being broke or poor

This question on can one be comfortable without being rich still boils down to an individual's definition of comfort. I could say comfort is me having a million dollars in my account and owning a tesla. Someone else could come and say he is comfortable just getting his monthly paycheck that's not so buoyant and driving his nissan around and happy with life.

How can one be comfortable not getting rich? He or she can't be, because there are thing you want to use money for and also seeing people and some your friend that has been blessed with wealth, using it to create more and buying other things which are luxurious, it will make someone feel he or she is living an empty life. So, money is important in one's life.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Well, it depends on what you define as being rich. But I fell many people want to have money and spend it on what ever they want to acquire at any particular point in time. It does not necessarily mean one must be very rich to do this. Yes, like you said, many just will do okay with comfort.

People need money to live and and we need money to provide for our family. We are just too concious when it comes to money. There is nothing wrong with money. That depends on who is in charge. If a greedy one holds the money, the money becomes greedy too. But if the one who holds the money is a charitable person, expect, the money will also be charitable. The ultimate purpose of wealth is to help others.

Being wealthy allows you to buy material goods, eat amazing foods, travel to exotic locations and perhaps although not typical even have more freedom in your life. All of these are exciting and will likely cause temporary happiness. The problem is, they do not last. The new car is great when you first get it, when you are driving it, or when someone compliments you on it and this can all cause happiness. However, as soon as the newness wears off, you finish your joyride and it becomes a couple of years old, your happiness is over and you are searching for the next thing to fill the void. The amazing food and wine taste good, but the happiness quickly wears off as soon as you leave the restaurant. And the exotic vacation can give you a week of bliss and enjoyment, but as soon as it ends, you will go back to the daily grind.

We live in very materialistic world, so you can't be comfortable without being rich even those who claim to be satisfied with what they have like having small Money in their avvount, family members are demanding fromnthem, but they keep telling their family members they don't have. Riches, when it has gotten to Wealth is when you can do whatsoever with your money and you will not fill it.

Yes when I was a student at university I réalised thé bitter reality that everything Can bought by money even humain beings , Our freedom is closely related to how much money we have . Unfortunately it is all about money in this life .

No one can be comfortable without money. Richness is not only in money. We have health riches, peace of mind, emotional gain and more. I will rather say that when someone is comfortable then that is richness. And it brings comfortability.

Life without being rich is so much bored. It so painful to grow up to the position of helping your parents but you are not rich enough to take such responsibility.
May the Lord bless we that are still struggling to make it in life

To be comfortable, we all need money and also the ones who say they need comfortness in their life also need money to do that, i dont mean being millionaire but some middle class family income can surely give a person everything he desires.

You cant be comfortable being but the rich too lack peace of mind.tell me, is that comfortability? Just try to find happiness by all means, create contentment for yourself and witness peace in your life.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Everyone wish to have own house own car ,own business and luxury life but unfortunately most of the don't have the clothes to wear so I want luxury life but on the right way like if I earn money according to the company and rules no scam and fraud work should be done in my sallery.
I wish to have my own business so that I can reach where I can help Poor's.
you can never be comfortable being poor because in every day's activities people needs money in order to live comfortably and to provide for their households. If you are poor, you will be in a state of mind that makes you fill irresponsible.

Yes. One can be very poor and still be more comfortable than the rich. It all depends on how one feels about life, how they feel about themselves, the peace of mind you have and the contentment you feel in your heart. Richness doesn't guarantee all time comfort just like poverty does not guarantee all time discomfort.

There is a difference between being comfortable, and like being able to afford the basic needs of life and being rich. There are many people around the world who are not rich, but they are still comfortable and happy. Even at that, money is very important in life and of course everyone works to make money.

Yeah its,possible to be more comfortable without been rich ,but being rich gives you more comfort i think , so its left for you to pick your choice ,since if you are rich you dont really need to start struggling to pay your rents and others , you can really pay them comfortably so there are many importance attached to being rich i think
[automerge]1612450934[/automerge]
Yeah its,possible to be more comfortable without been rich ,but being rich gives you more comfort i think , so its left for you to pick your choice ,since if you are rich you dont really need to start struggling to pay your rents and others , you can really pay them comfortably so there are many importance attached to being rich i think

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds