Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

Comfortability is very relative. To some, $100 is their benchmark of comfortability and to others, it is $10. As important as money and wealth is, it doesn't buy you happiness but it is important you make money and speak about how money can't buy happiness than to be a pauper and speak from such a very weak position.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you can be comfortable without being rich. Richness is not even being comfortable. As far as I can satisfy my needs and even go as far as getting my wants. Then another important thing is if I can provide for my family and friends without being bothered

Being rich is not about how much money you have or how many homes you own; it's the freedom to buy any book you want without looking at the price and wondering if you can afford it. You don't need a lot of money to live a great life. It's hard to downplay the importance of money completely. If you can't afford basic needs, more money can significantly improve your life. But if you have enough money to comfortably buy your basic needs, being rich won't make as big a difference.

Yes it is possible to be comfortable without being a rich. We all need money to survive in life but one doesn't to be wealthy to find comfort. Being a happy is state of mind and heart that does not matter whether we are rich or poor.
[automerge]1612144849[/automerge]
Yes it is possible to be comfortable without being a rich. We all need money to survive in life but one doesn't to be wealthy to find comfort. Being a happy is state of mind and heart that does not matter whether we are rich or poor.

a lot of people are comfortable without being rich but sometimes but even with it you may not be hundred percent happy because you will not be able to handle your financial responsibility as a man to take care of all the needs that comes your way is not something of a great joy.

Money might buy you things that make you feel happy, but happiness from within is what money can't afford.
Here are a few ways you can live a rich life without lots of money.
Learn to accept yourself. ...
Become creative. ...
Stay authentic. ...
Do what you love. ...
Stay gentle. ...
Become generous. ...
Build relationships.
[automerge]1612145410[/automerge]
Money might buy you things that make you feel happy, but happiness from within is what money can't afford.
Here are a few ways you can live a rich life without lots of money.
Learn to accept yourself. ...
Become creative. ...
Stay authentic. ...
Do what you love. ...
Stay gentle. ...
Become generous. ...
Build relationships.

I have a lot of friends who have very little money to spare, yet live a rich life. Their lifestyle, their personal satisfaction, and their acceptance of themselves are what makes them seem rich. Non-monetary things can also make you happy – and believe me, they will be your biggest asset in the long run.

You can be comfortable without becoming risch because not all comfort need money just to experience it. Well, It just depends on what you think is comfortable for you and how satisfied you are in your life.

u will be comfortable enough if you are only contented on what you have, and its not a fault if you dream some day to become rich. Becoming rich in a good way, and if you reach that dream Dont forget to look back where you were before u reach the top of ur dreams. goodluck to your journety. And last, if u are rich kindly help other people who's in need of help. Help them without expecting in return, so u will be blessed forever.

To live a great life, you don't need a lot of money. The value of money is difficult to downplay fully. ... More money will change your life dramatically if you can't meet basic needs. But if you have enough cash to buy your basic needs comfortably, being rich won't make such a huge difference.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
In my own opinion about whether to be rich or be comfortable in life. First riches may not mean wealth per say but it can be regarded as what is amassed in terms of money while comfort means being okay in your own way of life without stress. Comfort is actually relative and riches does not guarantee comfort.

I don't think I will be comfortable without being rich, riches is a blessing from God even God himself want us to be rich that is why whatever we find out hands doing let us do it well I can't just sit there and relax I am not smiling at all I want to be rich

The middle class tend to work for someone else. They have a job. A career. Upper middle class tend to be self-employed. They own a job. The rich tend to own the business. They own that corporate ladder that the middle class are busy working up. The rich understand that they need more people working for them to earn more money. The rich understand the power of passive income.

For some individual being rich is a necessary but for some isn't just living a normal life is what it takes to live happy. Free of all the worries and all the sadness. You just need some spare cash for emergency

Comfortability and riches goes together sometimes. Because for you to be comfortable and to be free, you have to live the best of your life with everything needed in abundance but nevertheless most people are rich but not comfortable within and without causing them to panic even with their millions and billions.

Well, it depends on the individuals, everyone got their differences. There are many people who earn average salary and they are still very happy. There are also some people who got the money in the whole world, but happiness does not exist in their life.I have come to agree to the saying that money is not everything. There are also some people, who don't have money and they are not also happy.

Can someone be comfortable without being rich, it depends on you but as for me I want to be comfortable and I still want a rich, being rich is not really the problem in life what really matters is having rest of mind, I have seen many of those with riches but they still lack peace within them.

It is possible to be comfortable without being rich, if a man has all the riches in the world and he isn’t comfortable the all the riches is a waste, I don’t being rich will be important again if you can afford your daily needs and you are living very fine then that isn’t necessary

This question is a difficult one and it's dicy. One can be comfortable without riches and one can be uncomfortable with riches.
But to be candid life without money is not a complete one. Some religious people will say if you have God you got everything, Yes it is true. Yet there is saying that money is the wheel of gospel

No matter the language we use or how simple or complex we put it ,money is needed to live a good life. However, given the headaches that come with excess wealth, I guess some people use that phrase of just being comfortable to mean as long as they can get what they need when they need it thye are okay. They dont have to be on the list of "top 5 or 1 rich people in the world and start fighting all their life to keep the position.
This is right. It's true that money is needed to live a good life but, one do not need to be necessarily rich before you can be comforted in life.being able to afford your immediate needs makes you comfortable and that does not mean you are rich for doing so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds