Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

Yeah you have said the points even more elaborately here. Moderation applied in a whole lot of ways by the individual will definitely not see him seeking to live beyond his means or abilities
People misconstrued being comfortable and having riches. The people that enmass wealth are the bill gate, Warren buffet of this world . The people that are comfortable are bill Clinton, Barack Obama of this world. I think being comfortable also mean having a peace of mind

Advertisement Placeholder
I firmly believe that one can be comfortable without being rich. True comfort in life is not measured by money. There are billionaires who commit suicide. That means that money can't buy happiness. Money can buy a house but not a home.

There are many things that wealth can't buy. Good health and long life is not dependent on money. Only God can give us eternal life. We are born with nothing. We will also die carrying nothing.

Therefore, comfortable life is a gift of God. Be contented with what you have. Great contentment is the key. Learn to enjoy life without cares for money. Believe that God will provide for us and supply our needs.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
If we want to put comfort in perspective,you cannot narrow it down only to the avialability of wealth.Sure wealth do makes things to be easier in the affaire of an individual.But a contented person can use the minimal resources to take care of his welfare and get enough comfort.

Yeah, money does sure bring some level of comfort but you should know that comfort alsl comes from a place within. You should know by now my friend.

I think the right term is not being comfortable without being rich but being content with whatever one can have. This is the best way to live a life amdist the struggle.

Well for me being comfortable means not having all the money in the world but being able to do basic things that you need,that is put good food on your table, send your children to good schools,1or two good cars.one or two houses,and a relative good amount of savings.

I think the right term is not being comfortable without being rich but being content with whatever one can have. This is the best way to live a life amdist the struggle.
There are some people that are actually very poor and are comfortable in their poor status but I don't think this is actually the best option because if you're comfortable you may not be able to do anything about it again.

Comfortability is actually just a state of mind and people can be a lot comfortable provided that their basic needs are being met without being rich or wealthy.

Being comfortable is a state of being able to meet your basic needs and have a little extra to settle some other things. You don't necessarily have to be rich to afford a house, good clothing or food.
Why most people want to be rich is just to sponsor their extravagant dreams

One can get be comfortable without being rich. At least a comfortable lifestyle means you have what you need. One doesn't need to be rich to be comfortable. Quench for more money could be dangerous if not controlled.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
First of all, what is the meaning of rich?
According to Oxford Advanced Leaner's Dictionary 9th,the word "rich" which is an adjective means "having a lot of money or property. With this definition, you don't need to be rich to feel comfortable. That's, it is not necessary that you have a lot of money to be comfortable. What is necessary is little money and content with what you have.

There are different approaches to this, it all balls down to a perspective view on what comfort means to you. Well, I will love to be comfortable with what I can afford. Money is sweet when you can close your eyes and choose what you want.

To be comfortable, we all need money and also the ones who say they need comfortness in their life also need money to do that, i dont mean being millionaire but some middle class family income can surely give a person everything he desires.
Many rich people are not comfortable with their lifestyles, because most of them are always stressed out and thinks a lot , and that's shows that riches does not gives you the assurance of having peace.

Sometime I wonder how you can be comfortable being poor I don't think there is any comfort in poverty but most people will not want to admit the fact is that the comfort you want is when you are rich

Having money simply means comfort atleast in the world presently. So comfort is part of the achievement when you have the cash.

Ask yourself are there sad rich people? Being happy or being rich is not by how much you have, it's by how contented with how much you have

Ask yourself are there sad rich people? Being happy or being rich is not by how much you have, it's by how contented with how much you have
This is just the simple truth, it's not about having all the wealth in the world, or having more than enough, it is the ability to be content with the little you have and finding happiness where others may not.

To be comfortable, we all need money and also the ones who say they need comfortness in their life also need money to do that, i dont mean being millionaire but some middle class family income can surely give a person everything he desires.

I don't think one can be comfortable without been rich because every time there is no money it becomes a problem,it will be difficult to purchase goods

Naturally it is not advisable for you to depend on richness for your happiness
.happiness are natural feeling in which only few people without money can I have with a piece of mind. But generally I may not be comfortable without being rich.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds