Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

I think comfortability and riches works hand in hand,the way the world is now,nothing goes smoothly without money and you need money to stay comfortable.

Advertisement Placeholder
to have a level of comfort requires money.but that does not mean we need to be milliomaires to be in that comfort zone.
A comfortable person can be contented with the little resources he has and still live life to the optimum.

I don't think it is possible for anyone to be comfortable without being rich, but some people are contented with their normal life. At the same time they still hunger for success

Maybe it was during the government shutdown, when Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross was perplexed when federal employees turned to food banks to feed their families. In a CNBC interview, he said, "I know they are, and I don't understand why." Furloughed employees should now take out short-term loans, according to Ross, a self-proclaimed billionaire and Trump ally.

This is really difficult to answer because money is comfort, but some would say money is not everything. If money is not everything at least it's something unlike poverty that has no values

I am not sure,but try as possible to make money,that's all I can say,you may have peace of mind no doubt,but folks around you might not,and this will always unbalance you.

There's no way one can comfortable without riches.. Money does most things.. Comfort ability itself simply means you do what you want when you want to.. So without riches, that will be impossible

No person will be comfortable with poverty but being rich doesn't negate the facts that you are totally comfortable in life, there will still be some areas of life that you will wish you could have done better. We should be contented with what we have but strive more to do better.

Even if you are rich, it doesn't mean you are comfortable. Being comfortable had to do with the state of one's mind. Contentment matters here

The overly religious folks sometimes do not see being poor as something bad and so which means to them that being rich is of the devil, I don't know which kind of mentality is that
I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?

In my opinions , it is just among the God given instincts of human survival that we should always seek for ways to survive and make ourselves better and that is what has brought about wanting to be wealthy but the thing is not everyone wi

Amost impossible to be very comfortable without been rich because you need money to sort out many outstanding issues , so it impossible to be comfortable without been rich

Well being rich gives you access to almost everything money can buy. This bring comfort to a great measure. There's a saying from the Bible that money answers all things.

I believe that you need to earn at least some amount of money to spend your life comfortably with your life, so a good amount of money is required to live a life. You must have enough money to fulifill your basic needs and that's what I am saying. In order to make yourself comfortable, you must only make yourself realize that you are better than those people who do not have enough money to meet their basic needs.

This is really difficult to answer because money is comfort, but some would say money is not everything. If money is not everything at least it's something unlike poverty that has no values
Happiness means peace of mind , if you are contented with what you have and you can put food on your table , you have a great family , you don't have to be rich before you are happy.

I always believe that, every human being want to be comfortable depending on how he needed and how he chooses some can choose to very rich to be comfortable and some are contented with their status and they feel okay.

I have been seeing a lot of people being so comfortable in their poor status and I always wonder why they don't like and why they don't even care about their financial status and I come to find out that only the lazy people are the one that can actually be comfortable if they don't have enough money to take care of their need.

This is exactly why I believe that people should try to atleast improve their life. It might be possible that those people might not have enough opportunites and this is why they are in such a state. They might not be qualified enough to get jobs. There are different reasons. It does not necessarily mean that those people do not want to improve their lives.

This is exactly why I believe that people should try to atleast improve their life. It might be possible that those people might not have enough opportunites and this is why they are in such a state. They might not be qualified enough to get jobs. There are different reasons. It does not necessarily mean that those people do not want to improve their lives.
Living comfortably is having peace of mind and its not as a state of being rich, you can be rich and not be happy in their day to day activities, opportunities do comes our way, so we have to make use of it.

Living comfortably is having peace of mind and its not as a state of being rich, you can be rich and not be happy in their day to day activities, opportunities do comes our way, so we have to make use of it.
This is really true. There are so many people that are rich but they do not have the peace of mind to carry on their life in peace. They do not enjoy anything in life apart from the status of being a rich man. Being rich doesn't mean that someone is comfortable with life.

Being wealthy sometimes is just a construct and as such, you can live a scent life without having so much money, just enough to take care of your needs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds