Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on your definition of rich. Rich is still average when it comes to assets. To be wealthy is a lot more than being rich. Forget what people say, money brings comfort. Therefore, being rich most of the time means being comfortable.
That is right that the definition of being rich matters. I know of several rich guys who are not really happy. They are driving a luxury car and yet they envy my lifestyle of being carefree and that I eat anywhere I like. For me, being rich is when you can do whatever you want to do.

I just discovered today that there is actually a difference between being rich and being wealthy. If a person is rich does not mean he is wealthy. As for the question i believe everyone has their own understanding and what they use in defining riches or wealth. So yes, some might not be rich but they are content with the little they and that does not mean they wount try to be rich

My best friend says she is really comfortable once she can pay her compulsory taxes and bills without getting broken and to be able to maintain her household with the basic for herself and her beloved dog (buying food and drinks, medicines, doctors and veterinary, dresses and shoes when it's strictly necessary, going sometime to the hairdresser). And I agree with her, in my case adding to the above mentioned the expenses for educational stuff (for ex. to pay an additional postgrad or a foreign language test having international value).

Yes, you can be comfortable without being rich, you should not relax because if you are relaxing in yours poor state means you don't see anything wrong with it, , some people can never be comfortable with it, to me I will not be happy and I will work very hard.

Personally, I will say that being rich is seen and defined differently by different people. And I don't think it is a bad idea if one says he or she wants to just live a comfortable life, after all everyone cannot be rich. That is just my contributions.

Being rich means you re enjoying luxury. Living comfortable means you have everything you need to live life. Rich means you have a limo and living comfortable means you have a nice car to commute

Being rich doesn't mean you'll have all the millions on earth. Their is some certain amount of money you'll make currently you'll be settled for life.

Yes you can be comfortable without being rich. The most important thing in life is your ability to feed yourself and have a good and comfortable accommodation with good health, you will surely be comfortable. No matter how rich you are, you can never have everything there will still be some things that you will wish you have.

This thing happens only when you have someone you solely depend on to live comfortably. It is very important to attain wealth to live a comfortable life. Wealth is very essential in order to live well. Except you have someone you can depend on till the end which I don't think is possible, attain wealth by every legal means necessary.
The truth is that comfortability in life comes with one being rich so I do not believe that there is a possibility that one can become comfortable in life without being rich in that you will become comfortable when you can be able to afford those things that you need in life to make your life more comfortable.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
U think its
I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Its because comfortability come with everything, you can be rich and not comfortable it means you are still lacking something somewhere, which could be health.

Yes you can be comfortable without being rich. The most important thing in life is your ability to feed yourself and have a good and comfortable accommodation with good health, you will surely be comfortable. No matter how rich you are, you can never have everything there will still be some things that you will wish you have.
Yes, there are people feeling comfortable even when in reality not so comfortable. They simply are happy to not having fallen in a vicious circle of debts. They simply apply what the Bible says about being happy in their circumstances. Being really poor means the inability to pay taxes, bills (or to skip such payments and consequently getting fined), inability to properly maintain a household or simply means inability to pay for education of children.

I think it is a lie to say that I am comfortable even if I don't have sufficient money , everyone to be happy he will need his own house and a car , refrigerator , Internet etc , and all that demand a lot of money of course .

Everyone wish to have own house own car ,own business and luxury life but unfortunately most of the don't have the clothes to wear so I want luxury life but on the right way like if I earn money according to the company and rules no scam and fraud work should be done in my sallery.
I wish to have my own business so that I can reach where I can help Poor's.
A person can be comfortable without being rude but has the basic amenities of life and can be able to sustain himself and his family it is not compulsory to be rich,

Let's
Be sincere for you to be really comfortable the way you described it involves money..... naturally, people need money to survive so it doesn't really mean to have all the riches in the world .... personally, I think being comfortable means getting what you want when you want.

Yes it is possible for one to be comfortable without being rich. Contentment is great gain you know. So long as they can meet their responsibilities, it is very possible

You got it all wrong there . You can be comfortable without enmassing riches . When you are comfortable, you don't need to pursue so many things in life. You will have everything moderately. You don't have to purse a mansion but with a bungalow , it's ok! You don't have to drive around the town in luxurious car but with a portable car, you are fine

You got it all wrong there . You can be comfortable without enmassing riches . When you are comfortable, you don't need to pursue so many things in life. You will have everything moderately. You don't have to purse a mansion but with a bungalow , it's ok! You don't have to drive around the town in luxurious car but with a portable car, you are fine
Yeah you have said the points even more elaborately here. Moderation applied in a whole lot of ways by the individual will definitely not see him seeking to live beyond his means or abilities

there are a lot of people who are not rich it does mean they are not comfortable but they still trying to be rich or making money to get more and more.

You can be living comfortably without you getting rich because living comfortably is all about having a contented heart and been grateful for the little you have. Though been rich is good but it comes with challenges that at times if care is not taken you will regret been rich.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds