Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

Yes why not comfortable and rich is a coin of different face. Comfortable is like you are free from stress or conducive to mental ease. You can be rich and not comfortable while you will not rich and comfortable with the little you have.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are categories of being rich. Some rich people do not all have the same possessions. They are richer than other rich men. Being comfortable means you are able to feed carter and still have something in your account. One can be comfortable without being rich.

As far as situation in Nigeria is concerned, there is no comfortability in poverty. One may be comfortable without being rich in western world but in Nigeria, life will be difficult if you are not rich.

First, thanks for pushing a very interesting topic among us. To me, rich is not actually comfort. Though I admit that, to some people (including me), it is not comfortable until we touch a specific target profit but still after touching that we may again set new target i mean thisis not mental comfort.

If you are ok with what you have then I think there's nothing that can make you to be in comfortable Rich's is not the prove of happens havi money is otn the the only thing that can makes you to confortable you can be rich and not confortable and you can be poor and be confortable even though we now it is had to stay with out Rich's.

I believe that comfort in life can be attained without so much riches. That is not to say that you don't need money in life, it is very necessary and being rich in it is great. But in cases where you can't be super rich but have enough money to sustain you, then you can live a very comfortable life.

What you told is exactly truth. Rich does not mean comfort but little money is needed to overcome poverty. There are many rich people who are not happy at all living boring life. Opposed to it, many leads life happily and yeah comfortable too within a limited circle of wealth.

I blame rich people who are not comfortable , they have all tools to be happy but there are poorer persons happier than them and I don't understand why some people are very poor but look happy .
I think that money all what we need to be happy .

Some people might tag being successful as making stable ends meet sand enjoy stable income. Some people’s definition of success might mean being extremely wealthy while some people prefers living an average life. Success definition boils down to individual perspectives. For me personally,I can never feel comfortable without being extremely wealthy enough to assist others.

I think it depends on the people around you, when you are with good people, either family, friends or partner that understand you and knows situation are not permanent and that you are a hardworking person, they will make you feel comfortable so you won't think but you can't really feel comfortable on your own when there's no money

Of course you can be comfortable without being rich in as much as you are contented and you do not bite more than you can chew and not compare your life to those who are rich in their own way then you can be comfortable

Its possible not to be rich and not to be rich, some people are contend with the little they want so far they have three meal on there table every day and they have there own house, a car some no car and they have little cash in there bank account to settle bills and they have peace of mind, and comfortable

To some extent yes, a person can be comfortable without been rich but to be really frank, It is almost impossible to achieve this. Money can provide for all the basic amenities of man ( food,shelter and clothing) and all there basic needs can be obtained with money.

Comfortable without riches? No, one will just be enduring, I am not talking about having big money here. One can be contented but may not really be comfortable because life itself will make no meaning.

being rich is not based on any standard, it is based on your own standard. You could see a person living in good health and is able to eat 2 times a day live a comfortable life. then again nobody would be comfortable being broke or poor
Some people don't care as long as they can afford something to eat and wear perhaps find and a place to stay. Being comfortable comes from the mind. There are many rich and wealthy people who are still not comfortable simply because human want is insatiable. It is better to have a little with peace of mind that riches with trouble

Well, i think it depends on one's contentment, responsibilities and involvements. Even being rich doesn't determine your comfort or relief, as anyone can live comfortably if his/her needs/want is strictly monitored and reduced.

Some people don't care as long as they can afford something to eat and wear perhaps find and a place to stay. Being comfortable comes from the mind. There are many rich and wealthy people who are still not comfortable simply because human want is insatiable. It is better to have a little with peace of mind that riches with trouble
exactly, if we can learn to appreciate the little things and show gratitude, life would be very easy

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
Yes there is a distinction between comfortable and rich, comfort relates to the basic things of life that you can meet, like food , school fees without stressing while riches is wealth, afford to go to Disneyland, buy 5 to 6 cars.

To be comfortable, we all need money and also the ones who say they need comfortness in their life also need money to do that, i dont mean being millionaire but some middle class family income can surely give a person everything he desires.
Although money is not everything, but life will not be comfortable without money, we all need money to be able to cater for our respective needs for us to live a comfortable Life

That will depend on how you look at comfortability and your mindset, there are a lot of people that can never be comfortable except they are rich that is because the have configured their minds to set on riches and if they don't attain the level of wealth they have aspired they can never be comfortable

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
The answer is yes, you can be happy without been rich, only thing that matters is happiness , if you at poor and you have a good wife, a small job that puts food food on your tables and you have zero worries, you will be more happier than the richest people on earth who always thinks about getting more money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds