Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I operate my business from home

Operating a business from home is dependent on the type of business, since your own business does not require physical contact with your clients, then you can operate your business from home.

Advertisement Placeholder
If its an online business then you can actually do it anywhere you feel like and where ever you feel comfortable. Like you said the business does not require you reciving customers, you could create a small work space in your room where you can safely keep business related documents if its an online business.

yes,you can run your business at home,build strong relationship with your customers,be influencial and value physicall marketin.for online business i advice you do facebook advertisement,have a youtube channel.

Yes definitely you can do alot right from home including businesses at giveaway time technology as now make things more easier so it will surely be easy for you to do any one .

Most businesses are operated from home due to the effect of covid19 that has restricted free movement for one year plus now. And majority of those businesses that relocated online have find favour doing online business.

you need to consider if the type of people that will be doing business with you can be able to get in touch with you in electronic means, this will determine if the business is worth operating from home or not, some people cannot operate social media depending on the location.

Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice
There is pretty much no kind of business you can not do from home nowadays, you just need Know the perculiarities of your business and how you can incorporate digital Technology to it especially on marketing aspect to reach more people.

Internet nas social media made marketing very easy, cost effective and open.

There is pretty much no kind of business you can not do from home nowadays, you just need Know the perculiarities of your business and how you can incorporate digital Technology to it especially on marketing aspect to reach more people.

Internet nas social media made marketing very easy, cost effective and open.
Starting a business in very easy online, but I would say the competition is also very high. So sustainability in the market cannot be assured. That makes it very much risky.

Pardon me for this comment but let me reply in the shortest possible way since your thread has nothing at all. You can work from home depending on the kind of business that you have and it would also depend on the kind of customers that you have. Also, it depends on your personality and also the kind of home that you live in.

I know there are lot of Businesses that can be operated from home and if type of business you are doing is one of them I don't see the need for you not to do it, even me am event looking for opportunity to work from home since that will be better.

These days every thing can be operated form home. In my town doctors are diagnosing patient from their home by using video conferencing. Online business is growing these days

The pandemic has opened our eyes that majority of us can actually work from home because during the lockdown some of us were still given task to do online, just make research about how not to get distracted from home environment.

If you're marketing via online it is very much possible to operate it from home and ship it to the destination which the customer is ordering from locally.

I'm guessing you're talking of the type of business that is been run online, yes? Then that is very cool. It is very possible to set up such type business as so many businesses are run online today's you know it without having physical contacts with clients

Well that depends on the business. Sure a lot of businesses can be run from home, but not all of them. These days, pretty much most of them can be worked from home though.

I find working from home so much more relaxing.
Yes one can operate his or her business from home this depend on the kind of business that you want to start up if it is an online business you can operate from your comfort zone.

It is a hundred possibility to operate your business from the comfort of your home without you ever having to meet with clients you're going to be dealing with face to face

Well like you said you are doing a business where you don't need an area for clients to come see you, then you could start from home then if that's the case if just starting out

So many opportunities are available that makes it possible for us to make money from the comfort of our homes. You should just decide which one to settle for and never give up easily.

Well that depends on the business. Sure a lot of businesses can be run from home, but not all of them. These days, pretty much most of them can be worked from home though.

I find working from home so much more relaxing.
True working from home has a great advantage. Besides the fact that you would be working in your comfort zone, it also save cost of transportation. As you nolonger have to move from your home to your office, and it saves you from the stress of early morning traffic

Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice
Well , I believe if the work is known , it would have been easy for further suggestions. Nevertheless , there is no better business than online business where one do not need to have physical interaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds