Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I operate my business from home

Technology has made life so convenient and stressfree. You can transact and do your business from the comfort of your home without any issue

Advertisement Placeholder
In this digital age, any business that you can not operate or monitor from home is not really a simple business to do. With the help of technology, you can monitor all your businesses from home.

To run a profitable company, you don't always need to rent or lease commercial space. From the comfort of your own home, you can start and run a small company. When you run a company from home, you will benefit without the high overhead that comes with conventional business settings.
The thing is that when you come to the question of if you can operate your business at home with depend on the kind of business that you are doing and if it's a business that you can be able to do in your own without having to rent out a shop to do the business.

Any business you are capable of doing without meeting your client face to face is thing you can operate it from home as there is nothing wrong with that, you can also advertise your products digitally to gain a lot of people.

The types of business that you do will determine if it can be operated and monitored from anywhere that you find yourself. Technology has made business dealings a lot easier than before, with your computer or smart phones you can operates your business from anywhere.

Well that depends on the business. Sure a lot of businesses can be run from home, but not all of them. These days, pretty much most of them can be worked from home though.

I find working from home so much more relaxing.
As one cannot create his or her business from home depending on the kind of business services operating, if it is an online business it can be easily run from him

Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice
Now because of high technology and the internet you can be at the comfort of your home while observing the operation of your business at work. Through skype, zoom and google meet you can have access to your workplace. You can meet with your people online.

Operating your business from home won't be a bad idea if it won't affect the sales of your business. You as the Business owner just need to put some checks in place to move your sales forward and make money irrespective of your office location

It depends on the kind of business you are reffering to. Some offline businesses requires strict monitoring especially when you have staffs that cannot be trusted.

Definitely. You can run your business from home. If the tasks and processes do not involve you going out and if you can set up all the things needed to make it run smoothly. Do things at your pace

Yes you can! During the pandemic it was a work from home order. This didn't favour some entrepreneurs while it was favourable to others. There are some businesses however that cannot be operated from home.

Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice

I can't really organize my business online, from home, because I have an offline business, a mini store in my neighborhood. I can't really do my homework. : D

If your business doesn't need an office, you could ask well operate from home. This would save cost for rents, so far you could carryout all transactions from home.

Since the nature of the business can afford you an option to rent an office space or operate from home,you can operate from home to save cost of hairing an office space,operating from home can also afford you the flexlibility on the operation of job shedule.
True. But operating from home would demand an online presence and most time you would have to be delivering the good to your customers yourself

It entirely depends on the type of business. Mostly, it is possible to run an online store from home. You may have stock at home and try to sell products on Ebay. You can conduct such kind of business from home.

True. But operating from home would demand an online presence and most time you would have to be delivering the good to your customers yourself
That is where you have to factor things out in the first place,because you just have to look at using the resources you would have ordinarily use for shop rentage to be doing your marketing online,and then you device a means of delivering to clients.

Ensure that you're always reachable at all times. Make sure your communication lines - either via the phone, email, social media are always accessible so that enquiries can be made at all times.
Another thing you'll need to have in place is to inculcate the use technology to ensure more real-time conversation between you and your staff.

It it is possible to have your client visiting you at home. you just need to advertise your products or services and include the address you want them to visit you. Just make sure you are promoting irresistible offers for people to come over to you.

Yes you can operate your business from home. But you have to create proper channels of communication between you and your customers. You must run enough advertising and marketing as you wouldn't want it to be a faceless business.

We are in the technology phase right now and there are a lot of online tools that you can manage your business with from anywhere in the world so you should try to explore them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds