Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I operate my business from home

I think the best type of business are those one you can operate from home. Find a way to run the business remotely, either by engaging your clients online, software for smooth running. Set up a good workstation as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
With the rate at which technology is advancing, businesses are springing up where you don't need physical meeting to transact and since your business also doesn't require physical meeting then you should have your online store and work from wherever pleases you.

Individuals who want to start home-based businesses are often so eager to get underway that they omit a critical step: making sure they have all the requisite licenses and permits to legally operate their new business. This can cause major problems in the future. The last thing you want is to get your business up and successfully running, only to have it suddenly shut down by a government authority because you lack a necessary permit.

You can operate your business anywhere the depends the kind of business you do, a lot people run their business from home, because business doesn't matter you stay and run the business this days most people run their business from home.

I have been working from home full time since 2012. I have had a lot of online businesses. I think anyone can try working from home and starting an online business. However, in order to become successful, you need to work hard.

Since you said the business doesn't need where your clients or customers needs to come and see you, then that business must be an online business, so therefore it can be done at home.

De
Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice
Definitely, you can operate and run your business organization from home, once it is basically an online business, all you need is an internet facility for smooth operation.

Technology is advertising and many people now do their business online and you transact business online and hold meetings with your employees online
You can carryout your business activities anywhere you're now

Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice
Yes , you can start your business from your home only if you posses a good managerial skills and also have the potentials on how to advertise your products online through Facebook, instagram , Twitter , YouTube e.t.c so that you can draw your customers attention towards your product.

You can operate your business from home ,and i don't see anything difficult in that ,when you have the needed capital you would make use of in starting your business

I am currently working from home,that's because I am operating an online trade venture as a free lancer.

Yes for sure,each and everyone of us can operate our business at home depending on the kind of business we are doing,if we are to own a big company,we can work at home by employing more workers,and with your smartphone or laptop,u will get a daily record on how your business is going

This is actually the business that is striving this days and if you can make your business to be solely online then sure it is but for us to achieve an only digital business world we still have a long way to go so I really advice that you have a physical presence in your locality no matter what because a lot of peoples til prefer the traditional way of doing business till date.

Of course there are so many businesses one could do online without any client or area people coming to ask for there goods. For example a freelancing,as a freelancer you don't need to sell anything to anyone both physically or online,but you will keep earning good money at the end tho.

Yes you can but it is not 100 percent guarantees as you need to meet some client physically, moreover there is no legal business that need 100 percent home operation, you need to find area where you can meet potential client.

I think in this computer age or other social media age where everybody is already inclined to the internet the best place one can Marcus his or her products

Definitely since the technology as make it possible to make money with it... All type of businesses can bring money online and might not even be an online business...
[automerge]1619455225[/automerge]
Yeah... just do your business from your comfort zone... meanwhile your comfort zone is not necessarily your house, you can have an office where you can be comfortable enough

Last edited:
In a world where technology has taken the center stage in almost all of lives endeavors and in every sphere, you can operate your business from home but the advice is you should do it only when it is profitable or you have to do it because things as little as this matters a lot.

Why not? If you are in a business that does not require physical contact with your client, then it is better you run the business online from the comfort of your home.

Yes it is possible to operate you business at home so far you have a very good business plan with aimed to achieve and if you have advertise you products on social media and been familiar to customers and how good they patronize.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds