Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I operate my business from home

If you have that opportunity, you should take advantage of it since you save the capital of the rent and the payment of services. What you can do to have more demand is to promote your business on social media and offline. To do this, make eye-catching ads with good advertising where you place the address or a contact number.
That is just the way to go,because by the time one weighs the option of renting a shop and the cost implication,then that would be a good idea,we service a client that operates from home,all she does is to put her menue online ad they will place an order.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice

It all depends on the kind of store or business you want to run from home. There are many people who are running E-commerce store from their home and they even have a storage house at their home!

It all depends on the kind of store or business you want to run from home. There are many people who are running E-commerce store from their home and they even have a storage house at their home!
Yeah I know of people who have successfully mastered the art of running their businesses from home by taking advantage of E-commerce platforms like eBay, Facebook and others.

It depends on the nature of business. Some business no matter what you do must have to step out to meet people while there are still some business that you can comfortably manage from youe house
Yes one can run a business from home depending the kind of business the person really wants to go into, because alot business men and women run their business from home and they are very comfortable doing so.

There are business which can be run from home depending on the type of business you are running , you might be selling foodstuffs at home or working at home online .

Actually it's perfect sometimes to run your business from home most especially when you have the capital and you can promote the best services to your customers. your business can be promoted on the social media's where you get to meet with new people who can also help in the promotion of your business to families and friends around.

Actually it's perfect sometimes to run your business from home most especially when you have the capital and you can promote the best services to your customers. your business can be promoted on the social media's where you get to meet with new people who can also help in the promotion of your business to families and friends around.
Running your business from home will undoubtedly reduce costs that you're going to incur. However, thr growth of the business might be limited and there might be no expansion.

Online businesses are actually home based businesses. If you are selling from your own inventory, you will need a warehouse but if you are selling through dropshipping method or if your business is a consumer to consumer business, you can operate your busiess from any where as long as you can access internet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds