Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I operate my business from home

We are in the technology phase right now and there are a lot of online tools that you can manage your business with from anywhere in the world so you should try to explore them.
Even with this before you are able to operate your business from home you will still need some employees most especially if your business is an offline business and it is always necessary that he or she must be a trusted individual.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well you can actually operate your business from home and you can do that online where you get to sell your products offline and online and also you get to monitor the products

This question is too shallow. First of all what kind of business are you are into. There are businesses that even with the internet, there must be a physical present like a shop.

Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice
Most clients however want to know and meet whoever they are patronizing. Even when you're working from home and it's an online business, you should create a means to get to interact with clients.

Yes you can do your business from home and have the best business of all but you must put it on mind that you will face challenges while working at home.

Technology has not made it very possible for you to be able to do so and there are some people that run their business is completely without ever seeing any of their client. Setting up both an online and offline presence will be a plus.

Yes you can depending on where you are because sometimes, operating business from home is not legal. Laws in developed countries severely limit the locations and under what conditions businesses may operate.

You can definitely operate your work from home depending on your choice of operations...set out the plans and strategies and then you're good to go...

Yes it is possible but this will also depend on your business that will determine the possibility of operating it at home, this one will be for people who have a digital products to offer.

You could start your business from home ,all you actually need is the right support and notations ,to recieve that go ahead of starting the business the way you want it ,and it depends too on the business you are choosing , because that actually matters a lot

It is good operate business from home. This is best good idea. Operate from home make easy to combine with other jobs as partime program.

If you have that opportunity, you should take advantage of it since you save the capital of the rent and the payment of services. What you can do to have more demand is to promote your business on social media and offline. To do this, make eye-catching ads with good advertising where you place the address or a contact number.

Most businesses are operated from home due to the effect of covid19 that has restricted free movement for one year plus now. And majority of those businesses that relocated online have find favour doing online business.

Well, I think home-based business is quite successful when the government imposes lock down. However, since it is not possible for the government to impose lock down for a long time, home-based businesses might suffer and find it hard to get clients. This is why even home-based businesses require outdoor marketing to get more customers.

Definitly there are various kinds of business where you can be operating from home,and that could be an office frontdesk personel,or you can have an online shop,and also some conventional jobs these days have shifted to online base work due to the cost of renting an office space.

Technology has not made it very easy for you to be able to have any kind of business and be able to operate it from home with so many automation processes and team management applications.

Depending onnthe type of business you are doing , its very easy to start some business and be running it at the comfort of your house and keep monitor the progress easily .

If you can settle your customers and clients online perfectly , then you can continue the business online. It will even be of a greater advantage for your client because they won't have to stress themselves coming to see you.

I think at this point, most businesses can operate from home. I would say 80% of them can. You just need to make sure you know how to manage your time, space and have a dedicated stock area if you are selling goods and not services.

That really depends the kind of business you want start up because there are alot of business one can run from home, many people run their business from home and is really relaxing.

Many business can be operated from home , most especially if you are running running online business, like forum sites, freelancing and also blogging sites , all can be run at home

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds