Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

You can use a WhatsApp to Promote your business of fashion designing. But if you to be using Whatsapp to promote your business you will have to create a group chat so that you able to be uploading a photographs on it. And then you should be always uploading your status with advert in time to time. Though, what has a limitation audience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course, you can engage people on whatsapp to sell your products. Create a group, and most of your contacts or & send your products to your contact in just one click. You can also put your products pictures on whatsapp status.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
a good question from your side. yes, you can create awareness for your fashion designer business on whatsup. I think making groups in WhatsApp, spread the awareness of your WhatsUp business through different other platforms can help you.

WhatsApp is surely a way to advertise one's product. To create awareness of your product, you need to come up with a write up telling people about the business. This write up will contain what the business is about and what customers stand to gain if they patronise your business.
After which you design a logo for your business, this will be your trade mark. It means you are creating a brand for your business and anywhere it is seen, it is recognised as yours

You can create enough awareness for your fashion business. Upload images of your designs on your status where your circle of friends can see them. You can as well upload them on your other social media outlet and share the links to it on your WhatsApp. Encourage friends to share with their friends and as such friends of friends can be your customer soon.

Yes, you can definitely do that but you know that WhatsApp is not like some social media platforms where you can connect with anybody. For this to work out well, you must have many contacts because they will be your potential customers. You can also join so many groups, to create awareness about your business.

Many new marketing channels are coming up and many old yet popular apps are still trending the charts. WhatsApp is one of them. Its rising popularity has led to the launch of WhatsApp Business. There are millions of downloaders of this app and by far it works as the best sanctuary for marketers to catch potential customers.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
In fact, WhatsApp is one of the best ways to make awareness for business nowadays. Almost everyone uses whatsapp and creating awareness for businesses is very easy and achievable through group post status updates and many more. You can also send your business adverts to your friends and contacts for more coverage. I do all these Every time and I get traffic for my business
[automerge]1612107187[/automerge]
In fact, WhatsApp is one of the best ways to make awareness for business nowadays. Almost everyone uses whatsapp and creating awareness for businesses is very easy and achievable through group post status updates and many more. You can also send your business adverts to your friends and contacts for more coverage. I do all these Every time and I get traffic for my business

WhatsApp is good for profiling and setting up business if you know how. By having the right audience and follower market base, you would sell. And also its cheaper too to sell via WhatsApp.

Of course WhatsApp is great to aid promote your business but I feel it is restricted to just your personal contacts so you need to double up buy creating more awareness on other social media platforms that are not restricted like Facebook & Twitter. Only then will you enjoy patronage because often atimes, your potential customers may not be on your contact list.

yes I can do that and you can achieve it but I don't advise you to create awareness on WhatsApp because it will be very difficult for you to gather the reasonable amount of people that will view your WhatsApp status , try social media like Facebook or Instagram.

WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in the majority of countries worldwide.

Beyond just the scale of its user base, there are three main reasons businesses should seriously consider developing a presence on WhatsApp.

First, WhatsApp is a useful customer service channel. It enables community managers to engage with customers quickly and easily on a platform they’re comfortable with. It’s also free for brands if they have a response time under 24 hours.

You really need to gather alot of audience for your business and beside you can get them Facebook Instagram or even Twitter and the thing you must do is that you must tell them to save your WhatsApp contact so that they might be able to view your status with this they can see the products you are selling through status,gather as most people as possible and encourage them to save your contacts that Is how you will be able to advertise your product on WhatsApp

Of course so many persons are into this now,I think their is this whatsapp business app that still supports this one,so I think you should use it to your advantage to do your business.

After setting up a business successfully, the first advert you should do should be your WhatsApp group contact. you can extend later on to WhatsApp TV, also make use of social media platforms and Instagram, and Facebook huge traffic.

WhatsApp Marketing Strategies can make you able to target your potential customer because of the emance number of user on whatsapp that can help you increase your brand awareness through word of mouth. ... Whatsapp Marketing Strategy is a long-term approach with effective planning to boost business growth.

Absolutely through WhatsApp, you can increase awareness towards your business if you advertise in different groups on WhatsApp, share your business with people and share all details with them.

Sure, why not? You sure can create awareness of your business using WhatsApp. You can join some WhatsApp chat groups and in there you can send about your products or you can put your products on WhatsApp stories. But you should consider using Facebook for that purpose as it's easy and can give your business wide range of public.

With whatsapp groups, you you can attract new customers to your business and make more sales. You can also use whatsapp groups to drive traffic to your site and help your customers take action. Even if you don't have a site, you can still use this method to market your products and services.

Whatapp is one of the mediums you can advertise your business. The only challenge is that your viewers are limited, the reason being that you can only advertise to your contact list as those are the only people WhatsApp can reach. But by and large, you can post and advertise your business on WhatsApp.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds