Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Sure, you can and you should. The WhatsApp platform is use for this purpose. On your status, you could share the services you render and the schedule of your business. People on your contact would be informed through this medium and they could further share and promote your business for you on their respective WhatsApp status.

Advertisement Placeholder
Why not ,you can creat awareness for your product on whatsapp.its a very good medium to do that . whatsapp group, whatsapp Chanel are mediums on whatsapp you can use to create awareness for your product on whatsapp. It's a social media,so it's possible.

The ways to create an awareness do your business on whatsapp is by creation a whatsapp group in the name of your company and add your customers number, and your staff nom you can also create videos advertising your products and post it.

Yes. Whatsap has even made it simpler by introducing whatsap business which enable you to promote your business. You can as well create group for your business or posting your product on your status to attract customers.
Whatsapp business as you mentioned has all you need to give your business an efficient customer reach in short period of time. You can as well join fashion groups where you will be able to advertise your products.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
WhatsApp is just the best if you have garnered a lot of friends. You can create a group where you can advertise your goods and services with ease. You can also make use of WhatsApp status and advertise as well!

Group messages are shared among all members of a group, including responses from any participant of the group. Think “interactive.” This is especially useful when conducting focus groups. Or performing market studies prior to a product launch.

In Terms of popularity, whats-app is the most used application for bot business and social reason. It contains a very powerful tools called the status update which other similar application lack, with it you can upload your goods and service for your client to see with ease, whats-app also have a very special version for business, called whats-app business, it is very powerful than the regular whats-app.

Yes, you can create awareness for your business using the WhatsApp application, but it all depends on if you have a large number of contacts or you created a group for more than 200 people then of course you can use WhatsApp but I personally love to use telegram.

Yes i start my buisness to create awareness and advertisement through whatsaap to put posts on status. Through different group and send advertisement with friends. We also post different pictures and share different ideas with friend and other peoples

Yes you can create awareness on WhatsApp, so far if you have the contact of those people that are really ready and willing to partronize your business. All you need to do is you keep on trying to update and chart them up, keep on advertising your new products, new items.

Yes WhatsApp is another means of an online marketing which allows you to sample your products on your status for your customers to view, which always last for 24 hours, your patronage depends on the purchasing power of your friends.

WhatsApp channel is the best, because you can reach much more people than the group which holds a little above 250 people.
The disadvantage of the channel is that you get to your contacts only through your status update, they must view it to get your messages

WhatsApp is an online social media which helps to interact with many people we cannot physically get in touch with. Yes, you can create a WhatsApp group to advertise your business. Status updating is one of the easiest way to do that, you only upload the pictures of your products and the entire contacts on your phone will be able to view it.

You have the opportunity to make awareness about your products and services on WhatsApp. You can open a group on the platform and that promoting offers on the group while you can also make use of your WhatsApp status

Get a good graphics designer or you can learn how to design on canva app! Design a very professional logo for your business vand display it on your status, inform your friends to do the same. By posting it on there status and by patronizing you.

That's very easy all you have to do is create a group on WhatsApp add your contacts and drop a message concerning your business to make them know enlighten them about it and also send the photos of samples
Also you can create awareness by putting up the information on your WhatsApp status

WhatsApp Business allows companies to safely and securely message their customers directly within the WhatsApp messaging platform. One advantage over SMS is that WhatsApp is tied directly to a single phone number and provides a branded business profile rather than a string of digits

Whatsapp is best to promote your all types of businesses. Fshion designer business is demanding so you can get organic traffic from WhatsApp. All you need is to use status feature to promote your products... And also make a WhatsApp group and post the group link to other social media accounts to increase the number of people in your group.

Yes, you can do business on WhatsApp. For this you have to upload your new design on status every day. You have to join different groups so that you can do advertisement in each group. Plus, you'll be asking your friends to share your posts So that more people can see your post, the more people will see, the more you will benefit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds