Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

WhatsApp Marketing Strategies can make you able to target your potential customer because of the emance number of user on whatsapp that can help you increase your brand awareness through word of mouth. ... Whatsapp Marketing Strategy is a long-term approach with effective planning to boost business growth

Advertisement Placeholder
Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Their is no place you can not patronize your business when it comes to social media, although some are free because you will be the one to do it yourself,and some you have to pay an expert to patronize your business for you..

People you could pay online to advertise your business for you,for example, the youtubers,bloggers and so on like that...

It’s like Email Marketing but a short sharp message, rather than lots of information….think Facebook compared to Twitter! WhatsApp is an easy way to reach out to your customers, you just need to build up a contact list, like your email list, and then market away.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Yes, there is no any social media platform where you can't create awareness for your business if and only if you have the passion to. You can create a WhatsApp TV, WhatsApp group, and send broadcast messages occasionally to your friends about your products and services.

Yes of course the promotion of goods and services is very possible on WhatsApp. All you have to do is to produce regularly the pictures and videos of your fashion on your status which last 24hours and creating a WhatsApp group where you get people involved in your goods

Yeah, even WhatsApp is one of the easiest way and best social media platform to create awareness for business. You can create awareness through paid adverts (by paying WhatsApp TV) and generate engagements from it.
[automerge]1612761996[/automerge]
Yeah, even WhatsApp is one of the easiest way and best social media platform to create awareness for business. You can create awareness through paid adverts (by paying WhatsApp TV) and generate engagements from it.

Yes you can. By all means go ahead with this plan of yours. It is very effective. There is even an app on play store and I also believe on Apple store that is called WhatsApp for business. That's the particular app you will need to run your campaign

yes I can create awareness about my buisness on whatsaap throug advertising in groups send advertise to frnd and other people send vedio about buisness in different groups.it is good idea to manage and adadvertising buisness through whatsaap
[automerge]1612766745[/automerge]
yes I can create awareness about my buisness on whatsaap throug advertising in groups send advertise to frnd and other people send vedio about buisness in different groups.it is good idea to manage and adadvertising buisness through whatsaap
[automerge]1612766781[/automerge]

My advice is that you don't use your own personal contract alone when doing that. Ensure to engage in paid advertisements and watch your business grow. Paid adverts could be through whatapp TVs that are springing up now and becoming even more popular.

Sure you can create awareness about your business on your WhatsApp or using your WhatsApp, but you must go beyond that because of the limitations in WhatsApp, your intended awareness, may never get to people beyond your contact list.

Whatsapp is an app which is basic need of every one. You can make a business whatsapp account and do yor advertisement on that portal. Make it appealing and enthusiastic and people will rush to that.

Of course whatsapp developing in every way. You can promot your business easily through businesd whatsapp. While all the social medias, like instagram, facebook and wahtsapp are joined with among another. You must use whatsapp for your business promotion .

You can definitely promote this business on WhatsApp. I have seen so many people advertise their business there and got sales. You will have to open whatsapp business to make it look presentable. If you still want more platforms, you can still try facebook, twitter, instagram and others. That is my take. Good luck!

Why not you can create your business awareness on whatsapp but the only problem is if the contacts you have are in need of your services , so I think I will recommend Facebook, Instagram and blogs as a good social media platform to advertise your services

Of course. WhatsApp is effective and it will create awareness for for business if you use the right techniques. First, you have to grow your prospects. Meet people and tell them about what you do. Also, throw discounts. The will make them impressed and delighted to patronise you. Be innovative with your work. Make them enjoy what you do.
[automerge]1612798598[/automerge]
Of course. WhatsApp is effective and it will create awareness for for business if you use the right techniques. First, you have to grow your prospects. Meet people and tell them about what you do. Also, throw discounts. The will make them impressed and delighted to patronise you. Be innovative with your work. Make them enjoy what you do.

Of course you can create awareness for your products on whatsapp. The status feature on whatsapp can help you more with that. Constantly upload pictures of new design you make, so people can see it.

yes you could,tho it depends on the can of contacts you have on your watsapp and the kind of watsapp groups you have access to. You could also make use of does whatsapp tv, majority of them usually run advert, and they have access to hundreds of people going through their status

Why not? Of course your can create an awareness of your business on the social media platform called WhatsApp. WhatsApp now have a status bar or scroll where you can actually post your goods, products and services which will seen by interested customer when they view your status. You can also create whatssapp channel and group, that will also help in promoting your business

there is nothing bad in creating awareness for your business on wattsap since its a platform for creating more successful goals for your business and this through wattsap will be communicated to your contacts then you can get more clients to patronize

Marketing on whatsapp is one of the easiest and cheapest ways of marketing on social media. This is because unlike Facebook, or Google, you don't get to pay for ads. Or you have to do is to join as many groups as possible and meet alot of people. Then gradually intimate and explain your product to them as they gradually pick interest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds