Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

Hades

Reputable member
Credits
Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business

Advertisement Placeholder
Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Nice question! Yes you can, WhatsApp has two ways of creating awareness for your business.
1. WhatsApp group
2. WhatsApp channel.

Of the two, WhatsApp channel is the best, because you can reach much more people than the group which holds a little above 250 people.
The disadvantage of the channel is that you get to your contacts only through your status update, they must view it to get your messages.
But it's a way of advertising your products and services.

Fill your WhatsApp status daily with your fashion creations. I know a lot persons who do and they are able to reach so many persons.

Yes, you can engage people on whatsapp to sell your products. Just make broadcast groups & send your products to that list in just one click. You can also put your products pictures on whatsapp status. But the minus point is that your status can be seen to only those people to whom you have saved numbers in your contact list.

You have the opportunity to make awareness about your products and services on WhatsApp. You can open a group on the platform and that promoting offers on the group while you can also make use of your WhatsApp status

Whatsapp is best to promote your all types of businesses. Fshion designer business is demanding so you can get organic traffic from WhatsApp. All you need is to use status feature to promote your products... And also make a WhatsApp group and add interested people in that group.

As you are a fashion designer so what's app is the most beneficial app for you to promote your work and to get new ideas about your work.This a best online earning platform.

creating awareness on whatsapp is not something difficult and it's less tasking, all you have to do is have enough contacts and also join other whatsapp group where you can make yourself know and

WhatsApp is good for profiling and setting up business if you know how. By having the right audience and follower market base, you would sell. And also its cheaper too to sell via WhatsApp.

Yes you can advertise your business to potential buyers through your WhatsApp status. This means is limited only to the number of contact you have on your list.

This means might as well, reduce your efficiency to sell your products fast.

My advice is: do not limit the advertisement of your products and business to your WhatsApp contact only expand to other broad social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Absolutely you can but you should join different Groups on WhatsApp and make what's app and invites friend and relitives and spread advertisement through whatsapp in different public groups it will bw beneficial for your buisness.

Yes. Whatsap has even made it simpler by introducing whatsap business which enable you to promote your business. You can as well create group for your business or posting your product on your status to attract customers.

Whastapp is the mostly used and emerging application. Every one is connected through whatspp online. So, It will be much better for you using whatspp for your business campaign and awareness.

Promoting products, especially handcrafts on WhatsApp is something I've seen my friend do well.
But it's not the only platform she uses.

She shares the WhatsApp story to Facebook too,you can do it in one click.

Instagram will work well for you too, infact it maybe the best.

When you have a business you should first let your inner circle know as much as possible about it. Whatsapp awareness is the best way to do that. Then you can go ahead and reach others, however way, Whatsapp advertisement is a great way to promote your business.

WhatsApp is a good medium to advertise your fashion goods and services. You have to make sure that a lot of people have your contact saved in their smartphone. You can start by creating a business profile with some of your goods are display picture. The business version of WhatsApp works better than the normal version. You should also update your WhatsApp status daily with your stocks.

There's a kind of marketing we do with whatsapp in my country. It is called whatsapp TV. They are whatsapp contacts that get thousands of status viewers everyday.
We pay them to advertise our product and service on their status everyday. You could try this.

Most entrepreneurs I know and relate with mainly make use of whatsapp to create awareness and attract more customers to patronize them... you can create a whatsapp business account which is specifically designed for business as it contains certain features that will help boost your business and serve your customers better.... There are people who make $500 a week just from their whatsapp alone

Well for fill utilization of the WhatsApp platform to advertise your fashion business, you have to make judicious uses of these features in the application
* Whatsapp status
* Groups
* Your display picture
* Whatsapp business

Whatsapp is best to promote your all types of businesses. Fshion designer business is demanding so you can get organic traffic from WhatsApp. All you need is to use status feature to promote your products... And also make a WhatsApp group and add interested people in that group.
Yes you are right. Every person mostly has one whatsapp account so you can promote your business with in interested people. You can make a group and ca pst ithe group link to other social media accounts to increase the number of people in your group.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds