Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Business Organisations be Politically Inclined?

There should be a clear distinction between politics and business. Companies who engage itself in political talks may have itself to blame. Politics is a very dirty game.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wonder if political issues are allowed to be discussed by businesses or organisations.

Can this deter their image or personality as a brand? What's your take?
Businesses being politically inclined... I do not think I know of any.
But businesses are influenced by government policies, and in a sort of way I feel they have affiliation with politics.
Personally, my business wouldn't be politically inclined.

A political inclined person has an edge in terms of business compared to some one who do not have an advantage,this is because polities itself is a business

Majority of the big companies over here have affiliation with the government. This is one of the ways to manipulate the government policy to their own advantages at the expense of other people in the country.

Some organisation in nature is as a result of political patronage and interest that they are able to keep running,but business need to be done professionally and so we cannot overrule that.

Well it actually depends on the business and the business owner but I have come to know that most businesses are actually politically inclined in so many ways

Well it actually depends on the business and the business owner but I have come to know that most businesses are actually politically inclined in so many ways
This is not always necessary for business purposes because they may even lose a potential customers because of their political inclination , a lot of business nowadays understand this and they are politically neutral.

Yes. In fact, they may allow their employees to fog for political post for easy inducements. Politics happens everywhere and these days, most organizations are political tilted because they are looking for contracts from government. They do sponsor some political activites in order for government to favour them as well with their policies.

Mixing business with politics has never been a more high-profile and volatile endeavor.

Companies face an increasingly polarized political climate, 24-hour-news scrutiny, a social-media-fueled outrage culture, and activists eager to impact corporate reputations. Understanding the risks and rewards of taking a stance on political and social issues can be difficult, if not impossible. And yet, more and more businesses are crafting political identities and responding to social issues

Business Organisations can be Politically Inclined. This why some business Organisations don't like to seek assistance from policians.

Smoe business organisation's do not allow political discussions in their business premises because, sometimes it may lead to arguments among employees.

Most businesses like to steer clear of political associations but in reality, they're players of politics underground. I've come to realise that politics is far wide than what we think, it cuts across so many levels and businesses aren't exempted.

Business Organisations can be Politically Inclined. This why some business Organisations don't like to seek assistance from policians.
It's difficult for a business organization especially large corporations to steer clear from politics. Most organizations tend to support the government in power in order to benefit from favorable government policies.

I wonder if political issues are allowed to be discussed by businesses or organisations.

Even both private and public organisation in my country today are government or politics oriented because they know the benefits of being aligned with the political figures in the state which gets them a lot of contract.

I think politics is also business. People join politics also for the aim of making money through the various positions held. But to be on the safe side, one should not mix the two together. Government can get hold of a company if the company displays any negative behaviour towards them.

I believe that it's something that can actually possibly happen because it is all something that is inclined with a brand and once they seek popularity they jump into politics.

Most business owners especially my country Nigeria have really understand that politics is a very big way to make money which is why a lot of them are getting their business into with politics.

I don't really know about normally every business organisation should be politically neutral, you can decide to discuss what interests you but not really to take part in any political organisation.

There are some advantages of engaging actively in politics but that is going to create the stability in the business in the long run. It is very important that you should try to stay neutral no matter what

There are some advantages of engaging actively in politics but that is going to create the stability in the business in the long run. It is very important that you should try to stay neutral no matter what
Even when I was in school , I was being taught that business organisation should be politically neutral as this will help you in your business. Taking side in one political party and abandoning the other might have a negative effect on your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds