Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Business Organisations be Politically Inclined?

It is possible, firstly politics is every where today so many people or business owners inclined in business today because of patronage during election or during government program in there respective field.

Advertisement Placeholder
A political organization subject to Code section 527 is a party, committee, association, fund or other organization (whether or not incorporated) organized and operated primarily for the purpose of directly or indirectly accepting contributions or making expenditures, or both, for an exempt function
Uncentralized systems. Band society. ...
Centralized governments. Chiefdom. ...
Supranational political systems. ...
Empires. ...
Leagues.

I wonder if political issues are allowed to be discussed by businesses or organisations.

Can this deter their image or personality as a brand? What's your take?

Even when you love politics and want to discuss it, you need to do that anonymously to avoid bringing issues to your business. When the government in power is ruthless and doesn't allow any opposition have a breathing space, then they may go ahead and setup a policy that will affect your business in a negative way.

I wonder if political issues are allowed to be discussed by businesses or organisations.

Politics and business are different and should not be mizedtogether. although in the light of businesses politics can be played in the area of partisan, that is giving a contract to a company on a basis that the company doesn't even merit it but politically inclined. It is done almost everywhere these days.

It is true what I read in one of the comments, if companies stay away from politics, it is better to avoid possible consequences of future actions. But in general, if the country allows it, no problem. In my country, people wanted to propose the owner of a recognized company as a presidential candidate, but he did not accept.

Business organisation can be political because the political environment can affect the business in several ways and dimensions. It's quite important for businesses to be political do that they can influence political decisions in their favour.

Norms, business shouldn't have anything to do with politics but in Nigeria, reverse is the case. Businesses have been politicized to a high extent that if you wanna thrive,you must one way or the other play a part

Well if I am a business owner I will always try as much as possible to be politically neutral because discussing of politics as a business organisation or involvement in politics can affect your business negatively .

Business or organisation been political inclined depends on the management or owner of the business, if it's what will not affect the organisation then there is no big deal about discussing politics.

Hmm.... You

Politically inclined in such way...? If you mean for businesses to be involved in businesses that's not new we have political heads having business over the country....

Some organization kick against the idea of having politics in a system, because it breeds negativity and favouritism amongst staffs,it also nurtures conflicts,it can't be stopped but can be managed.

In life, I believe everybody no matter the place where they work or live should have opinions on anything the my want. Thus is far as they air it right, do not harm or incite violence , its done at the right time and doest affect the quality of work output.

Business organisations can be politically inclined if the policies establishing the business supports it. Some business owners are politicians, so they wouldn't mind if political issues are being discussed in any of their businesses.

There are lots of business setups that have received recognition, contracts due to their political involvement but that is not safe and I advice you just keep it primary

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning, if business organisations can be politically inclined, first of all let me state that even in business there is politics, when yoh talk about hierarchy so businesses could be politically inclined

Business is business,it is meant for profit making and politics is politics, it's originally meant to help the affairs of the people of a state. So I don't see why a business should discuss about politics except it's to make profit.

being politically sided can actually have a lot of bad effects on a business and as a result of this any business organisation that is willing to succeed must always be politically neutral because this will actually help your business to grow more.

Well what most people don't know is that some businesses are politically influenced. These may vary from country to country. In my own country, some of the richest business people are politically inclined.

I think business should have nothing to do with politics and I believe it can deter the image and personality as a brand.Most successful business man are not really into politics and those that are into politics don’t really discuss about their business to the public

I believe that business men and companies should try to stay away from politics if they do not want to ruin their image. This is because getting into politics can damage their image. So I would never get into policts if I were a businessman or owned a company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds