Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Business Organisations be Politically Inclined?

I have seen many companies that makes people avoid talking about political issues at work. It is one topic that can bring so many differences and conflicts. So it is better if people avoid such discussions at work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Political discussions are ones that are always having two opposite sides so as a business owner we should always look to avoid such things and the best way to do is to always be neutral.

There are several business organisations that usually involved themselves in politics and these may be as a result of their friendliness to the government.

It is not ideal for business to be political, business ought to be apolitical though we know that those who run the business underneath supports different political ideologies.

I don't think such thing can happen because I don't see any reason why business organization can become political inclined, I don't think it will allow.

Businesses and organizations have more important things to discuss rather than politics . The only politics in business is the leadership aspect of the business ,but most times these are sorted out before the business starts

I wonder if political issues are allowed to be discussed by businesses or organisations.

Can this deter their image or personality as a brand? What's your take?

Seriously, I believe that anything is possible right now because a lot of people can actually wake up tomorrow to do exactly what they want without any consequences.

Last edited:
I believe national politics is actually likewise company. Individuals sign up with national politics likewise for the objective of earning money with the different settings kept. However to get on the risk-free edge, one ought to certainly not blend both with each other. Federal authorities can easily obtain keep of a business if the business screens any type of unfavorable behavior in the direction of all of them.

Yeah I think the government policies and controls could also affect business negatively and positively and even affect the operation or profit too

Yeah, it depends on who is running the organisation. At times it's uncalled for that organisations identifies with the political world, but more so call for when your interest is there. So at some point, yes.

Politics comes in virtually in everything,even some say it is in the church, definitely they incline political so as to get the needful benefit

I honestly do not think there is any facet in life that politics is not embedded. Politics is in businesses especially influential entrepreneurs who have made impact in the society but I don't know how this can positively or negatively affect those business.

I don't see any problems in a business being politically inclined, however, there will be a problem if the business tries t get benefits from its political connection. This is called corruption

I don't see any problems in a business being politically inclined, however, there will be a problem if the business tries t get benefits from its political connection. This is called corruption
One thing that is very peculiar with politics is corruption and once a business gets into political activities, it's only going to start practicing one sort of corruption or another.

I think businesses should have no affiliations with politics.
Businesses that do are probably those whose owners are politically inclined and have investors and customers from the political class.
I wonder if political issues are allowed to be discussed by businesses or organisations.

Can this deter their image or personality as a brand? What's your take?

A lot of people do not like a business being politically inclined because of the possible corruption. They suspect that when the business has political connection, it might want to take benefit from its connection.

I have seen so many business organizations align themselves to political groups or interests in my country. This shouldn't be encouraged as it can lead to disagreements due to differences in political ideologies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds