Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Business Organisations be Politically Inclined?

Although everyone has the right to engage in politics but sometimes as a business organisation engaging in politics could have some bad side effects for your business. It is always better for a business organisation to be politically neutral openly and this shouldn't stop them from engaging or voting your favourite leader individually

Advertisement Placeholder
I wonder if political issues are allowed to be discussed by businesses or organisations.

Can this deter their image or personality as a brand? What's your take?
A business should try to be non-partisan as much as possible. This is to prevent a clash of interest or break in relationship with customers who might hold contrary views.

I have a man like my street fathers who owns a leisure centre , hes not into any political party and he normally warns customers that comes to his bar not to argue about politics becuase it can affect his business .

Some companies have a really deep relationship with politics because politics could be somewhat related to the business sector in many ways.

Some companies have a really deep relationship with politics because politics could be somewhat related to the business sector in many ways.
It is not ideal for a business or organization to be partisan. However, most businesses now mostly show loyalty to the government or administration in power in order to gain a lot from it.

Majority of the big companies over here have affiliation with the government. This is one of the ways to manipulate the government policy to their own advantages at the expense of other people in the country.
Most times some of the big players in the industries do secretly support some political pcandidate so that when they get into power they can get favour from them,that is one way they can use to benefit their business.

It's best not to talk politics at work. I don't even allow political talk at some of my forums. Some of my forums I do, as they're forums for everything, but the ones that are themed a certain way, I don't include a politics section anywhere. I see no point in it.

Now when it comes to running a business and having employees, it's best to keep the politics at the door and away from work. Because lets face it, this day and age, people get heated when it comes to politics, and in turn that causes arguments and then it takes away from the work that needs to be done at your job.

So yeah, skip the politics if you can. It's much better if you don't bring it up at work.

I am not of the opinion that businesses should be openly supportive to political parties because it is definitely going to affect the policies that the politicians are going to make if they are in power.

In many cases you cannot actually separate business from politics. There are business people that have a say in the political affairs of a particular country and in that case the government will always give them preference than others.

I am never of the opinion that businesses should be involved don't have anything to do it politics at all instead they should stay neutral because their customers.

I am not of the opinion that businesses should be openly supportive to political parties because it is definitely going to affect the policies that the politicians are going to make if they are in power.
You are definitely right , most companies and organisation should not be supporting any political parties becaise it always affect them negatively , i have seen many companies burnt down because of political violence .

I wonder if political issues are allowed to be discussed by businesses or organisations.

Can this deter their image or personality as a brand? What's your take?
Engaging in politics and being partisan towards a particular party is a recipe for disaster when it comes to businesses. Organizations have to be impartial and attract customers irrespective of political affiliation

Engaging in politics and being partisan towards a particular party is a recipe for disaster when it comes to businesses. Organizations have to be impartial and attract customers irrespective of political affiliation
Every business must be politically neutral. Every business owner established a business purely for human satisfaction and earn profit and not really to take part in political activities except private ones

I think for me l would say this. If you would like your business to grow just concentrate in it actively and leave other matters to others too. For instance politics does not have anything to do with the business currently.

Every business must be politically neutral. Every business owner established a business purely for human satisfaction and earn profit and not really to take part in political activities except private ones
I am of the same school of thought. Every business must seek not to meddle themselves in political affairs, or must not be unduly influenced by political parties otherwise customers will be lost which will be detrimental to the business

I am of the same school of thought. Every business must seek not to meddle themselves in political affairs, or must not be unduly influenced by political parties otherwise customers will be lost which will be detrimental to the business
It seems many professional business men and women really understand this . That is why you won't hear them talk about politics because they know the consequences it might post on their business.

Most times some of the big players in the industries do secretly support some political pcandidate so that when they get into power they can get favour from them,that is one way they can use to benefit their business.
Supporting any politic parties is what most business man and powerful names in business avoid because it might backfire , but they normally support a party secretly just to be safe .

Supporting any politic parties is what most business man and powerful names in business avoid because it might backfire , but they normally support a party secretly just to be safe .
That is just the strategy to use,it would not be right to come out openly to support any particular candidate,it can be very risky to do that,but one can do the support on the baground and still get unnotice.

In many cases you cannot actually separate business from politics. There are business people that have a say in the political affairs of a particular country and in that case the government will always give them preference than others.
Most of the big name in the business are also into politics and thats the main reason why it so difficult just to seperate business from politics and some politician are also fund by business man .

No that's impossible. It can destroy business owner image and their business. Many business owners that even sponsor politicians only do it secretly without anybody knowing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds