Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Business Organisations be Politically Inclined?

Most of the big name in the business are also into politics and thats the main reason why it so difficult just to seperate business from politics and some politician are also fund by business man .
Yeah, that is actually how it is in almost every country. People who are very much successful in business is always have political affiliation and they also sponsor politicians.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think for me l would say this. If you would like your business to grow just concentrate in it actively and leave other matters to others too. For instance politics does not have anything to do with the business currently.
Definitelly you have a point here,but to look at it ideally most busineses usually have some affiliation with those in power,they do this to be in the good books of the government and to curry favour.

I think business organizations can be politically inclined since politics is everywhere. If i were to own a business though, I would try my best to avoid mixing it with politics.

People join politics also for the aim of making money through the various positions held. But to be on the safe side, one should not mix the two together. Government can get hold of a company if the company displays any negative behaviour towards them.

The truth is I don't really like anything that has to do with politics, I don't like the government that's why I don't want to include their things in my business.

Politics, in my opinion, is also business.
People enter politics with the intention of profiting from the various roles held.
However, it is best to avoid combining the two to be safe.
If a firm behaves badly toward the government, the government may step in and take control of the situation.

Politics is a daily occurrence that affects everyone's lives, so it is not a good idea to forbid discussion of it. This does not imply that employees should be raucous or argue about politics at work, but rather that they should speak professionally when appropriate.

I have seen an organisation where talking about politics and diversification of politics nearly ruined the business, because they always fight and argue about politics every given opportunity.
Politics is a daily occurrence that affects everyone's lives, so it is not a good idea to forbid discussion of it. This does not imply that employees should be raucous or argue about politics at work, but rather that they should speak professionally when appropriate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds