Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can anyone earn money by watching online videos ?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
Credits
I have often heard my friends that you can earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform.But such forums are mostly scam.who ask you to buy a package to subscribe to the offer.Can anyone tell is there any such forum and which can be achieved without any investment and earn money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have often heard my friends that you can earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform.But such forums are mostly scam.who ask you to buy a package to subscribe to the offer.Can anyone tell is there any such forum and which can be achieved without any investment and earn money.
I don't know, I wish there could apart from advertisement videos!!! I came across one long time ago vlog but they don't actually pay what they promised....

I have actually make some extensive research about what you just posted and I didn't find any useful information about any platform that pays members to upload on there platform

Some persons are claiming that they've been paid before to watch some certain online videos from YouTube and some other sites. I don't ever believe in it before because I was on e fooled into watching a video and got laughed at at the end of the video when I wanted making withdrawal

Some persons are claiming that they've been paid before to watch some certain online videos from YouTube and some other sites. I don't ever believe in it before because I was on e fooled into watching a video and got laughed at at the end of the video when I wanted making withdrawal
Yeah , I remember a site that looked legit and promised to pay for watching videos , but at the end , no one had received the withdrawal , the admin of that site has just faked the payment proofs and made people work in the site till they reach high minimum withdrawal.

I don't think it exists that way, you rather make money by posting videos not watching. Even if you get paid do you know how much data you will consume and its not logical at all

I have never seen any website that has offered to pay people money for just watching off some videos online so you should be careful not to fall for scam.

There is a few sites like this that i have come across however the earning potential on these websites is very low and it will often cost you more in data charges to actually watch the video than see the reward that you are getting at the end of it.

Though most of those sites that offer such services are actually scam but there are legit ones out there as well, you just have to find them. But with the experience I have had before, the earnings from watching videos are not much

Never thought about that before. I have made research about getting paid for listening to radio, music, writing posts. This will be a little bit difficult because of the consumption of data and the money will be small.

Never thought about that before. I have made research about getting paid for listening to radio, music, writing posts. This will be a little bit difficult because of the consumption of data and the money will be small.
This is what i have found as well. There used to be a site that bittube where you were paid to watch a youtube video, however the reward was only a couple of satoshi per video.

I have been hearing about paid to upload sites where you are given money to upload videos and pictures online and I don't think such paid to upload site exist.

Maybe it is because I have tried it before and it never worked out or let's see I got scammed but I wish I could advise you not to try something like that unless you are sure and have seen somebody need money from it

Yes you actually can especially by watching YouTube videos you can earn UpTo 4 dollars a day using various websites but not every website is legitimate so beware of scam sites the online world is full of opportunities and is also full of disappoints I myself ventured I can earn money by watching YouTube videos from websites like picoworkers and rapid works microworkers so it's basically from microjob websites

Yes, the micro job sites usually have a section where you get paid for watching videos. But those sites normally pay so little. Yet you use up so much data bundles watching those videos.

Yes you actually can especially by watching YouTube videos you can earn UpTo 4 dollars a day using various websites but not every website is legitimate so beware of scam sites the online world is full of opportunities and is also full of disappoints I myself ventured I can earn money by watching YouTube videos from websites like picoworkers and rapid works microworkers so it's basically from microjob websites
I have been on YouTube for years wasting my money while watching different types of videos and i have not made a single penny from it, so how can we make money by watching video on YouTube?

You'll earn money watching videos from different apps or via microjobs like picoworkers, microworkers etc. But you should know the reward you'll get won't be much.

I have never earn any money by watching video I'm website, but I believe some people money from those platform, like you can watch on YouTube on get paid.

Am not sure of that, I have not heard such forum and which can be achieve without any investment and earn money and if there is it might be a scam

I am still following the thread and waiting to see more comments as regards websites where you get paid to watch, will go through Google and reviews too

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds