Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a novelty in packaging of a product attract sales?

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have an idea of a novelty packaging for personal products that can attract buyers? Some years back Coke had launched a novelty in the regular size can. Printed is the word Mom, Dad, Cute, and other words that refer to positive aspects of a person. I think there were also some common names of persons. That novelty racked up the sales because people bought Coke in can by the case just to try to find a can with a desired print such as their name or an adjective referring to them. Novelty in packaging is one secret weapon in marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Great target there! And nice in depth explanations and examples cited. Novelty will not only give your products and goods new looks and attract customers or be a means of another kind of marketing buy it will also make your customers and clients feel closer to the products and you the producer. It gives them a closer sense or feelings of attraction to the products. I will suggest that you review Chinese products especially their eat edible stuffs, you'll find exquisite novelty styles.

Hotbit is a relatively new cryptocurrency exchange that is poised to offer crypto investors the ability to trade a long list of coins. It offers a digital asset exchange platform that is well designed, intuitive to use and has support for the major cryptocurrencies.

For me , I like attractive packages even when the the goods is not to my taste. Good packaging sure attracts customers . goals should be set on how to make packaging of goods more attractive to boost sales and productivity.

This reminds me of a certain restaurant here that is renowned for its colorful and wonderful packaging. On the packaging they put good remarks like good boy, pictures of Disney princesses and marvel heroes and it makes people to want to buy. Diamond bank here says in a survey , a a lot of people wanted opening account with them because of their trade mark lemon green colour. Novelties are very important in business and they often do not cost much to execute.

No matter what product you sell, unusual shaped packaging can be an excellent way to increase your sales.

Stretching beyond the norm and packaging your product in containers that drastically differ to those of your competitors can help you increase your profits by simply helping you sell more of your goods.

Bold first impressions

In markets saturated with an assortment of products, it is essential that your business strives to make an excellent first impression. While, of course, first impressions aren’t always backed up by great products, increasing the chances of customers engaging with your company gives you the opportunity to show your products are the best on the market.

Shape sales

Using different shaped packaging can add exclusivity, novelty, or additional practicality to your product. Consider more than how your packaging will hold your product, also think about how it can be used afterwards as this is what consumers often think about when making a purchase.

For example, bespoke tins that can be used as money boxes once empty can boost sales as consumers immediately see a continual use and long-term value to the packaging.

This is a new knowledge for me, the same coke did this same Novelty package in my country in time past but then I didn't know what it was called then, thanks for opening my understanding to what Novelty means

If your packaging is the best in the world and you fail to put the customers that will convert all your efforts into.money for you,then you fail.

I believe you can change your packaging (brand) according to what the market (your customer and competitors) dictate to you.

Reduce your price but not at the rate you are going to make loss but to attract customers as the new entrant in the market.

Do you have an idea of a novelty packaging for personal products that can attract buyers? Some years back Coke had launched a novelty in the regular size can. Printed is the word Mom, Dad, Cute, and other words that refer to positive aspects of a person. I think there were also some common names of persons. That novelty racked up the sales because people bought Coke in can by the case just to try to find a can with a desired print such as their name or an adjective referring to them. Novelty in packaging is one secret weapon in marketing.
Yes it is, and it's a wonderful sales strategy overlooked by many big brands today. While everybody will dispose their packaging after use of the product, it still gives consumers some sort of excitement to see special packages before using the products.

Yes new producl always attrack the buyer. It give new soul to the market. People always like to try new product thats why novelty always attrack the market. We can say that a novelty brings the changes in the market.it also gives customer some sort of excitement to see special packages before using the products.

It is absolutely true, the packaging of certain products is very appealing to customers. In a store in my country, it was marked as the biggest sale made by customers, in order to get a gift bag for different reasons, from births to marriages. This was surprising, so it is an excellent option.

If such a tactic is used by a giant like Coca-Cola, and it worked, it means it's a good one.

Anything that will pique people's attention, especially if they've been used to the same old things for a long period of time works well.

Yes, that is one of a very important thing about branding, customers love things that would amuse them so it is nice if you add some kind of variety to their tad e for them . if you do that, I think your sales would increase.

I have always beleived that packaging is one of the best ways to increase. However, novelty is one of the main things that might attract your customers. However, you need to be innovative in order to create such kind of packaging that catches the attention of customer instantly. Most local brands in my country lack that thing.

Honestly the idea by coke then made their products household names. I could remember people buying cokes all in the names of looking for their names or their beloved then.

Customers always love something that would amuse them most especially if tour products very well revolve around women.so it is not a bad idea at all to inject some novelty into bags.

Yes, a nobility in packaging of a product can improve sales because sometimes packaging helps to sell a product more. Customers are being attracted with what they see before opening the products.

Packaging cones in different shades of styles as it regards products. The packaging can take your concentration to the manner the letterings are written on the body of the product. You can choose to make it a little more unique

Packaging cones in different shades of styles as it regards products. The packaging can take your concentration to the manner the letterings are written on the body of the product. You can choose to make it a little more unique
I agree with you because, packaging sales a business more, because people look at package of the product before buying, because that is what attract them to buy the product.

Packaging or branding is one of the means of making products worthy to attract customers. If adding a novelty package to a product will make it sell, then that's a welcomed one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds