Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a novelty in packaging of a product attract sales?

Yes it attracts sales and a lot of attention from the public. There is a particular brand in Nigeria that implemented such idea and of course they made a lot of profit during that period.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your customers are people who would want to be enticed and having novelties in your packaging is one of the most important things to consider when branding.

Most defidefinitely, I think that's probably the reason for such novelty in the first place to drive up sales, packaging can also be used as a tool of packaging so it's up to the companies on the ideas to use when marketing

For me , I like alluring bundles in any event, when the merchandise isn't as I would prefer. Great bundling sure pulls in clients . objectives ought to be set on the best way to make bundling of merchandise more appealing to help deals and profitability.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if novelty can be used to drive more sales, indeed i have to agree with you on this that novelty can be used to drive sales just like in the case of cole that you have just mentioned

yes a novelity in package of a product can attract customer to get that product because packaging helps to sell a product it is a form of advertising people will love the package of a product before drying the quantity.

Do you have an idea of a novelty packaging for personal products that can attract buyers? Some years back Coke had launched a novelty in the regular size can. Printed is the word Mom, Dad, Cute, and other words that refer to positive aspects of a person. I think there were also some common names of persons. That novelty racked up the sales because people bought Coke in can by the case just to try to find a can with a desired print such as their name or an adjective referring to them. Novelty in packaging is one secret weapon in marketing.
Nope... this is the first time I'm hearing about novelty packaging. And this write yo ass given me an insight to what this package is even in business..

I tend to consider packaging as a subsection of customers satisfaction. It would be a very good thing if you can add this novelties as it would very well get you repeat customers.

I don't know of novelty packaging I'm only understanding about packaging in which a product is packaged in an attractive way, this always increase the likeness for the product which also increases and attract a lot of customers.

Packaging the product very well can attract sales but maintaining a very good quality will make the product very popular and of course I attract a lot of customers.

Their is no doubt in that, it plays a major role attracting people buying the products. Cos they pictured what's printed as label, and enticed by it.

yes, customers always look for something different, initial impressions aren't always followed up by outstanding items, increasing the likelihood of customers connecting with your firm offers you the opportunity to demonstrate that your products are the best on the market.

Products packaging is very important in business. When a product Is well packaged, it tends to attracts a lot of potential customers to your products who will wants to have a feel of the products either by sampling it or to buys it.

Packaging or branding is one of the means of making products worthy to attract customers. If adding a novelty package to a product will make it sell, then that's a welcomed one.
Yes I can say packaging or Brandon attractive to a product because most people by a particular product because of the branding and brand is also a strategy of marketing and selling a product.

Yes new producl always attrack the buyer. It give new soul to the market. People always like to try new product thats why novelty always attrack the market. We can say that a novelty brings the changes in the market.it also gives customer some sort of excitement to see special packages before using the products.
I think if the new product is well packaged together with the strong marketing, it is going to gain some ground in the marketplace. Otherwise the production will be flop and the intrapreneur we record loss on the new product.

Us I believe that the novelty in the packaging of a product can affect sales and returns for that product. People like things they are attracted to a lot that's why they go for the packaging

Us I believe that the novelty in the packaging of a product can affect sales and returns for that product. People like things they are attracted to a lot that's why they go for the packaging
Yes you are right, packaging make a goods to be attracted and people will see the attractiveness in it and petronize you., It is one of the best way to attract customers especially if your product are of good quality.

Definitely this can attract sales for company. Just like what coca cola did some years back when they tagged people's name on the bottle of coca cola. It prompted People in buying it looking for their name

Yes i can help attract and even keep customers to a product. In marketing that is one of the best ways to attract customers to your product or item because human beings generally are attracted to what they see mostly and in a situation when you have such kind of attraction on your product it could help bring and even keep pr[eople on your service, some might not necessarily use or get your product then but because of the kind of advert you use they could be hung on your platform or service without even realizing it

Surely, novelty in packaging products is a positive marketing strategy and tends to boost sales. This is so because people love originality, something new and not common.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds