Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a novelty in packaging of a product attract sales?

Packaging of products will always in one way or the other attract people into your business , but at the same time what will really maintain these people will be the contents of your products or services . This will determine if they are to come back next time or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
If your product is one of the in the world and your packaging is poor , your business might not bloom like you want , that's the main reason why packaging is important in business .

For me , I like attractive packages even when the the goods is not to my taste. Good packaging sure attracts customers . goals should be set on how to make packaging of goods more attractive to boost sales and productivity.
A very good packaging is very important and vital to how the public and potantial customers would view your product,it tells about the company in general,how detail they are to their finishing.

The main aim and purpose of packaging of product is to entice and lure people to the goods and services being packaged in a special brand , just to make people we the difference in your product ,

To some extent,the way and manner you packaged your product will attract potential customers to the product,and then that is where the issue of content will have to play a major role for them to be kept.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds