Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a novelty in packaging of a product attract sales?

Novelty in packaging is still very relevant in promoting business till date. I remember kids forcing their parents to buy a brand of noodles because of the super hero prints on it. This kind of marketing will always be relevant.

Advertisement Placeholder
Packaging or branding is one of the means of making products worthy to attract customers. If adding a novelty package to a product will make it sell, then that's a welcomed one.
Yeah, packaging gives ones business products a new image especially when it's finding it difficult to break into the market as a result of stiff competition. The new image will lure customers to buy into them.

Good packaging makes a product attractive. Even if the product is not up to standard, if the packaging is very attractive, people will be moved to the packaging and would want to know what the product is all about. That way,the product will be promoted.

Yes, a nobility in packaging of a product can improve sales because sometimes packaging helps to sell a product more. Customers are being attracted with what they see before opening the products.
I have good reasons to believe that making use of sex novelty works well depending on the kind of products that's involved. The female aspect works better in my opinion.

Packaging plays a very important role in generating sales. a lot of products get sold just because they are packaged well, where as a lot of good products fail to sell just because they are poorly packaged.

Its another way of really promoting your product ,I think novelty is mostly used in advert , because I actually do see information about such on TV commercial and so many more

Yes of course, it can really be a attractive to people because packaging is making product look very good, with novelty package can make product sell.

I agree, I think it is a sound and good marketing strategy, especially for brands that have been on the scene for a long time, it could attract more customers and even investors.

For me , I like attractive packages even when the the goods is not to my taste. Good packaging sure attracts customers . goals should be set on how to make packaging of goods more attractive to boost sales and productivity.
Packaging is a very important aspec of brandind,it gives a lasting consciousness in the mind of the customers,and the impression would keep attracting them to do a return pruchase of the product.

I have see Coke use this strategy. I do not have access to the data so I do not know whether this helped coke to drive sales or not. But I also believe that this can improve sales.

You've just simply explained or broken down what innovation simply means. That's what Coca-Cola did at that period.
One way to be able to innovative is to understand your market and also be able to have a sneak peek into their mind so what you'll bring would be acceptable.

That is really good packaging of product will really bring a lot sales for you because people like when you pack their good for them, customers also like that.

There are a lot of people that have confessed that they usually buy products from some certain kind of stores because of the way in which they package their branding and that is very commendable.

Human reasoning is just amazing. The subtle things you wouldn't even consider maybe a breakthrough. In a shop I head someone order specifically for the DAD can.

Good packaging is actually a strategy to making more sales and one must learn to package his or her products well in order to attract customers and buyers

This may be on the opposite side but I guess the packaging works. In the Philippines the cigarette packs have big pictures of sick people who have cancer of the mouth or picture of lungs that looked emaciated. The purpose is to discourage smokers. The department of health said that somehow the packaging is effective.

Do you have an idea of a novelty packaging for personal products that can attract buyers? Some years back Coke had launched a novelty in the regular size can. Printed is the word Mom, Dad, Cute, and other words that refer to positive aspects of a person. I think there were also some common names of persons. That novelty racked up the sales because people bought Coke in can by the case just to try to find a can with a desired print such as their name or an adjective referring to them. Novelty in packaging is one secret weapon in marketing.
I think that will go a long way to attract persons towards a particular product,they will feel attatched to the product if they find out some personal pecularities about the branding of the product.It is a sure strategy to attract the desired market.

We are sometimes moved by sight, so if a product seems appealing to the eye it tends to prick the curiosity of the customers into wanting to purchase that product. So you can as well pay attention to how you choose to package your products.

I personally believe novelty can affect sales. Have you heard of the novelty effect. The novelty effect refers to a short-term increase in performance that arises from external incentives. In the context of user experience, the novelty effect means that the buyer, seeing the product in an unusual format, will be more interested in purchasing it.

It all depends on the customer that is involved. No amount of royalty packet would attract some persons . What they are after is the quality of the content. This is the basis thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds