Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a novelty in packaging of a product attract sales?

Of cause yes, it can attract and increase sales. What coca cola succeed in doing was keeping their customers on edge, they where always excited to see the name on the next bottle they would buy. And they attract the younger ones alot as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I can say packaging or Brandon attractive to a product because most people by a particular product because of the branding and brand is also a strategy of marketing and selling a product.
When you're always recreating a product design it means you're branding it. When the branding is world class surely it will attract customers.

Because of the amount of attention it receives, product packaging shows quality, catches their attention, and highlights the product's worth, which frequently leads to increased sales.

Packaging or branding is one of the means of making products worthy to attract customers. If adding a novelty package to a product will make it sell, then that's a welcomed one.
Yes I agree with you that packaging and branding is a means of making the product what he and also to attract more customer to that product that is why one must have good package and brand for his products.

Yes I agree with you that packaging and branding is a means of making the product what he and also to attract more customer to that product that is why one must have good package and brand for his products.
That's just it. Check out where you package your products well, after branding it, then you're very good in marketing operating in a good location. What will be the next step of the business??

Yes it does attract sales very much in any business. Be it a product business or services type business. The packaging of the offers and products do attract good number of sales

For me , I like attractive packages even when the the goods is not to my taste. Good packaging sure attracts customers . goals should be set on how to make packaging of goods more attractive to boost sales and productivity.
Good packaging is not enough you need a strong marketing to push the product around. When you add a strong marketing to the product which we go viral. Also the product must be of high quality before you can be accepted in the marketplace.

Novelty packaging as you put it as being around for some time now. It's very common in my country. There one noodles labelled "Hungry man size", it's the biggest noodles we have around and you take it when you are extremely hungry.

Yes that depends on how the packaging is been which kind attract certain set of customers. The unique might even give you an upper edge.

Sure it is. That is what most companies in the food and clothing industry are using on the unsuspecting masses, and it has been working ever since.

Packaged are always attractive as I know and I think it is possible for a package product to have an effect on the demand of the product people are likely to buy a well package product than the other way around.

Yes, novelty in repacking or packaging can actually promote sales. You see before a customer even purchases the product, the outward appearance of the product is what attracts the customer even before looking at the content so packaging is very vital.

Yes novelty in packaging of a product can increase sales but cannot sustain sales. The combination of good novel packaging and quality products will increase and sustain sales.

I have noticed that imported products in my country are better packed with really attractive material and they are obviously also made of great material. It seems like local companies and manufacturers are not focusing a lot on product packaging because they tend to save cost.

Yes, it is a key aspect of branding; clients enjoy things that entertain them, so it is wonderful if you can bring some variety to their daily routine for them. I believe that if you do so, your sales will increase.

Do you have an idea of a novelty packaging for personal products that can attract buyers? Some years back Coke had launched a novelty in the regular size can. Printed is the word Mom, Dad, Cute, and other words that refer to positive aspects of a person. I think there were also some common names of persons. That novelty racked up the sales because people bought Coke in can by the case just to try to find a can with a desired print such as their name or an adjective referring to them. Novelty in packaging is one secret weapon in marketing.
Yes that is true about an evolving market,because your understanding of the the terrian and customers prefrence will make you come up with innovations that will suit their taste.Coke has a similar campaign in my country,by adopting the local names in their bottles.

Do you have an idea of a novelty packaging for personal products that can attract buyers? Some years back Coke had launched a novelty in the regular size can. Printed is the word Mom, Dad, Cute, and other words that refer to positive aspects of a person. I think there were also some common names of persons. That novelty racked up the sales because people bought Coke in can by the case just to try to find a can with a desired print such as their name or an adjective referring to them. Novelty in packaging is one secret weapon in marketing.
Yes, it has a way of attracting sales.
I can remember the case of coke, i was always going for the bottle that read "cute"
The way they packaged the product certainly attracted more sales, people were eager to buy because of the inscriptions.

It is indeed a secret weapon in marketing.
What coke did was funny and at the same time attractive.
It surely increased their sales, the packaging idea was splendid.

Packaging makes a product appealing to a prospective customer. A well branded product will always gain plenty patronage as people will quickly adjudged the product to be of high quality.

I believe that if it's something that's used in the right direction, it's bound to increase sales. I took a big interest in the use of names to brand and package their products then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds