Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of used clothes selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling of imported used clothes is a profitable venture in my country. People love used clothes because you can get premium quality clothes at a very cheap price. You can even get top brands like Versace and even footwear brands like Adidas, Nike and others. It doesn't require much capital to start and you can sell your wares on the roadside.

Advertisement Placeholder
Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
What will you say if I start selling used clothes in very low price??
If you can get the used clothes cheap this is a great way to make some extra dollars without a lot of work.

You should also research to see which age and sex's clothes will be more profitable for you.

I believe the business of selling used clothes will always be profitable because the price of such clothes is way less expensive than the price for getting a new one. Besides, not everyone can afford new clothes and the price of new clothes is now on the high side definitely, selling used clothes makes a whole lot of sense.

Selling of imported used clothes is a profitable venture in my country. People love used clothes because you can get premium quality clothes at a very cheap price. You can even get top brands like Versace and even footwear brands like Adidas, Nike and others. It doesn't require much capital to start and you can sell your wares on the roadside.
It has a really great demand, I think. I know a lot of people who buy used clothes and when they wear it, you wouldn't even know that it was used. I mean, you would be surprised at how many great clothes that are good as brand new that you could buy at a cheap price. Sometimes, you could find a piece that's only been worn a few times. And who doesn't love to buy original brands at a cheap price?

I can say that 100% of the success of clothes business is tied to the location
Here, there were already 2 used clothing stores that closed in the past years, that's before the pandemic. Our town is a lower middle class that is dominated by residential villages. Middle class people do not buy used clothes because they can afford brand new and signature clothes. If your used clothing store will be in the marginalized area then I guess you can have a good business there

Thrift clothings is a lucrative business depending on where you're situated and the kind of quality you get. Like here in Nigeria, its a major market for clothiers as persons who can't afford the high end designers can amke do with thrift cloths

The business of selling used clothes is a nice business depending on the location of the sales and the type of prople around. For such business on have to get a very good location which suit such business.

Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
It is a good idea. Because winter clothes are bit expensive and out of range to low income people. They need such opportunities to fulfill their winter requirements under their budget. yo must pursue it.

It has a really great demand, I think. I know a lot of people who buy used clothes and when they wear it, you wouldn't even know that it was used. I mean, you would be surprised at how many great clothes that are good as brand new that you could buy at a cheap price. Sometimes, you could find a piece that's only been worn a few times. And who doesn't love to buy original brands at a cheap price?
Yes,imported used clothes are our top favourite now because their quality is very high and they're affordable. The ones I bought years ago is still in top shape and better than the new ones I bought. Used clothes affords us the opportunity to get top brands at affordable prices. The business is booming too and my cousin is enjoying it so far.

This is a sessional type of business, it's productivity and profit is huge only in winter season, you. Can do it as a side job, but I'll suggest you to start it with all varieties of clothes so that you can fulfill requirements of all customers.

Already used cloth business is very lucrative like very very lucrative even the rich people in my country something buy it.... everybody wants to wear something nice at a lower cost....many people infact....It's one of the idea I've been nursing for this 2021.
I agree with you that the used clothing business generates a lot of profits.... And in this period of inflation, it is very difficult to buy new clothes.... And the used clothes business gives most of the profits in the cold season....

It is a very profitable business because people cannot buy new clothes because of poverty and they prefer to wear used clothes because new clothes very expensive , so this is a great business it will benefit you a lot.

I Think This Would be A Good Initiative because You Are Going To cover half naked bodies of helpless and Poor Families. More over, You Should Contact Some Rich Families to Give you their Used Clothes for cherry, and give them To those who are Not even To Able buy cheap ones.

This is very god and profitable business .it is me mostly suitable in rural areas.its lucrative business which u can do.Because some people more prefer used cloth because theycan not afford new clothes.So your thinking is not bad .its really work and you earn more from this business.
[automerge]1609603851[/automerge]
This is very god and profitable business .it is me mostly suitable in rural areas.its lucrative business which u can do.Because some people more prefer used cloth because theycan not afford new clothes.So your thinking is not bad .its really work and you earn more from this business.

You can use these rules to start used clothing selling business
Pick a Niche in Used Clothing or Fashion Business. ...
Define Your Target Audience. ...
Develop a Business Plan. ...
Remember to Choose the Location for your Second Hand Clothes Store Wisely. ...
Do I Need to be Licensed? ...
Purchase Inventory. ...
Set-up Your Second Hand Clothes Store.
It is also good and beneficial business

Used cloth business is a very lucrative business in my country. The market demand for used cloths is high in demand as over 70% of the teaming population depend of used cloths which is affordable and of good quality.

This is business is now trending now in my country. But very rampant in Benin Republic. It is very lucrative and if the business owner target small children and ladies wears, it will boom easily because guys prefer buying in boutique.

Business in clothes is ever green business, and it is much useful, valuable and profitable business. Cloths are the basic needs of human beings and present days, people are wearing different types of clothes according the fassion and season.

Selling Used clothes is a very lucrative business, as the demand for such clothes is very high, people love to go with such clothes as the price is a bit cheaper as compared to buying from a boutique.

Well, what can we say except good luck, hope it works for you? In my country, gently used second-hand clothes are very, very popular because they tend to be unique and also more affordable. So if it's like that in your country and you can source good quality ones, I say go for it - you're likely to really make a tidy sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds