Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of used clothes selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our country, we call it ukay ukay and yes people buy used clothes because it is cheap and still looking good. Personally, I don't buy used clothes not because I hate it. It's just that I have a very sensitive skin but I would love to buy some. I'd save up a lot with that.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very lucrative business, a clothes selling business is a nice business and a profitable business when you get a nice location you will make a lot profit, expertly this season

Yes it's a good business to do. If the used clothes are of good quality and not too expensive, then you will be able to profit from it.
Just know that no matter how cheap they are people won't buy clothes of poor quality or very worn out clothes.

Yes you are very correct,most people can't afford new winter clothes right now. Your business idea is great, I see you making great sales and excelling in the business.

Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
What will you say if I start selling used clothes in very low price??
I think the business of Used Clothes is not so profitable as people prefer New Clothes to wear and poor people also prefer to buy new clothes so my point of view is that this is not so much profitable buisness.

business of used clothing is a very good and requires less starting capital, it's easy to run, and it has very high turnover, as it not everybody that can afford buying new cloths so many prefer the used clothes

Business of used clothes is a great business around here. It is beneficial to both the sellers and the buyers. The buyers can now get clothes to buy at a cheap and affordable rate while the sellers get to sell clothes they no longer use.

Yes, used clothes is always lucrative at all times, due to the fact that most middle and lower level class individuals took it for a normal livelihood lifestyle, when they could not afford the cost of the new clothes. Meanwhile, globally the population of lower and middle class individuals are far higher than high class level"the rich" in the world overall population. So therefore, nothing can stop the business from being profitable, just be strategic and make your display of clothes layout be attractive. Higher profit is assured.

This kind of business is very lucrative in my country because alot of people in rural areas don't have the luxury to afford brand new clothes so they go for clothes that are affordable which will be packed as first class used. It is a great idea.

Selling of second hand clothes is a big business in some countries, because some people cannot afford buying brand new clothes of such quality that's why they have to make due with the second hand ones. The fact that there will always be people that cannot afford new clothes of certain quality, means that used clothes business will continue to boom.

Many people are unable to afford new clothes.they resort to buying already used old clothes. The business of selling used clothes is profitable depending on the location especially in rural areas.

It is very lucrative as you can but the clothes online and get its shipped to your location and then sell to those in rural areas. Even in this festive period a lot of people would still prefer to get used cloths than going for newer one which is quite expensive to them.

Yes it is very lucrative. Remember all fingers are not equal and not everyone can afford expensive lifestyle or clothing. Therefore your sells will grow well. My advice to you is market your products at rural areas

Interesting one, I think is highly profitable. All you need to do is buy good looking fairly used cloths. Specially the winter blankets, sweater, and cover raw etc. This kind of clothes can be highly profitable in this winter's season.

Used clothes selling business is a lucrative and profitable business. Because there are many people that can not afford a new clothe but they must wear clothe, and used clothe is alternative for them to buy.

Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
What will you say if I start selling used clothes in very low price??
The used clothing business has now grown considerably And people are also taking advantage of it Most of the benefits of used clothes are to the middle class who can not afford to buy expensive clothes from the market.And they get these clothes at a very affordable price

Selling of used clothes is the business someone can actually do into.... There is a good profit on that business... Selling use have good business benefit...i have that is into that business i know the amout of cash he have is now rich inside the busiñess

Its too good because every person did not afford new clothes so this is very good for them but one thing you always memorise that now in these days covid19 is spread in whole world so when you purchase clothes you spray on it and tell the customers wash them with hot water and bleach and then it will be useable.

Already used cloth business is very lucrative like very very lucrative even the rich people in my country something buy it.... everybody wants to wear something nice at a lower cost....many people infact....It's one of the idea I've been nursing for this 2021.

Used clothes selling business is no more profitable like before. You can only sell used clothes on underdeveloped areas like villages and some towns where it is more valuable. Since they can't afford the new clothes, they opt for used clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds