Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of used clothes selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business in clothes is ever green business, and it is much useful, valuable and profitable business. Cloths are the basic needs of human beings and present days, people are wearing different types of clothes according the fassion and season.
But one of the problems we face in this job is where do we buy used clothes?
Because locally made clothes are cheaper and people can buy new ones, they will not buy used ones.
And if we import clothes from another country, the cost goes up a lot.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely a good business. If you have the means and setup to create one then you can go for it. You can even create Juicy offers to get more customers and even create a promo sales to benefit people within your locale .

It is a very good and lucrative business as not everybody can afford new clothes. In my country here in Nigeria people buy it and resell in grades of A, B and C.

Used clothes business is as old a business as I can remember. It goes way back and it is lucrative. Especially people living in rural communities where many people have less money to buy new clothes.

Used clothes in my country is what we term as okrika, it has a very high demand some people actually prefer it than new ones because of it quality and you can't easily see it on anyone else. plus it comes in different grade, the higher the grade the higher the prices. It been sold by woman that goes to neighboring countries to get these clothes, and is been worn my almost every one both rich and poor.

It is a good business idea but how do you plan on marketing it to people. Most sellers I know advertise from shops to shops, they move around. Also, only a few people will buy used clothes online except those that buys in bulk so they can resell. If you have a store already, then it is still better, that way you can hang and display the clothes.

Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
What will you say if I start selling used clothes in very low price??
I don't know your country but in mine this is a very lucrative business, not only in winter all year round as new clothing are quite expensive, why don't you carry out a market survey ask people that if you were to sell used clothing will they buy? Then you'll know if you can venture into it or not

Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
This is very good business. The only difficulty that you face in the business is that you can't sale all the clothes. You can buy cloths per kg and sell them per piece. So, it is a very profitable business. But now the winter is ending.

You are right. Winter is just around the corner. So, going into the business of selling used clothes at this point in time can only be said to be right on time. I therefore,give you a go ahead.

Dealing in used clothes, popularly called Okrika in my locality, has been a yeilding business for decades. They come in different grades and the highest grade can conveniently compete with the brand new stocks. The good things about it is that it's cheap but of great quality.

This is a profitable business, especially if you focus on rural areas where a lot of residents won't be able to afford expensive clothes. Just make the clothes neatly washed and ironed so they appear attractive.

Left to, I will say business of cloth sale could be profitable, based those of my colleagues that are into it, but the business require alot dedication towards achieving success, because to attract people attention to get your product isn't easy at all.

This type of business is very useful and valuable and nowadays it would be very seal because not every person can afford to wear branded things so he spends it using usable clothes and especially in winter. This business is very useful.

this type of business is profitable only in Africa because you cannot go and sell used products in the western country because no one will buy for me it is only profitable in Africa and if you can go into importation of this product you will make a lot of money

Whatever the business, if you specialized in it, it can give you a lot of benefits, so you can make money by selling old clothes now. It's also a great business.Nowadays people buy mostly old clothes they can benefit you this way you can bring it and give it to people and earn money.

Clothes selling is one of the most profitable business in my country. clothes is the most commercial goods in today's life most people today like fashion design clothes the high the quality of the clothes the high the demand will be.
Most profitable clothes business is the woman clothes for n this accept the demand is very high and average lady will buy at list 10 set of clothes in a year.

If you want to start business of used clothing, having your business done through website and application would be great idea.some people are not afford branded and New cloth.so used clothes selling is a great idea.

If you want to start business of used clothing, having your business done through website and application would be great idea.some people are not afford branded and New cloth.so used clothes selling is a great idea.
Actually this strategy has not been adopted by people into this business and I am very optimistic this could be very profitable, you just need to take good images of the clothes then upload them for order to keep coming.

This is a very popular type of business that is very common among business owners established and located around the surburbs of the city. You buy a fairly used dress at a cheap rate in bulk and sell them to make profit.

The taught and mindset of going into the business of selling used clothes (second hand) is great. alot of people prefer patronising second hand cloths instead of brand new because of inadequate finances. Second hand cloths are cheaper and many can practically get a designer item for a fraction of its price if they don’t care if it has been worn before or not and many are not bothered. Also, it is said that fairly used wears are more durable than new ones. Furthermore, Power of choice gives a person different selections to choose from and according to their pockets as there are different grades and prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds