Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of used clothes selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
It it is a very good business hello people I'm making living out of it, you don't really need big capital or a shop even by your side have a lot of people selling this used clothes.
In in my country many people use this clothes so it is a very lucrative business which should not be avoided.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a good idea, owing to the fact that the merchandise is donated or consigned rather than bought, used clothing stores provide a higher profit margin. Another gain is that these kinds of shops tend to flourish during times of sluggish economic development.

a lot of people out there actually cannot afford to buy new clothes especially expensive ones, they would appreciate someone who sells used clothes more especially in rural areas. the target market are the less privileged.

This is a very lucrative business in my country as most people find it difficult to afford new clothes. So, the next option is to go for the used clothes and they are cheap.

Selling of used clothes in winter period at low prize is very good and also this used clothes are far better than new once because they are strong and last longer than new one, within a short period of time the new clothes will fade away but used one is not like that and moreover it makes u have rest of mind that you have clothes without stress even when washing you will feel it at hand and that's why less people only go to buy new clothes but used clothes majority of people goes there go buy and that's why they keep increasing selling of used clothes

A very good business depending on your country. In my country, people who engage in this business buy them in bale from importers who ship them in from countries like Belgium, UK and America. It's a very profitable venture.

The used clothes stores offer a higher profit margin due to the fact that the inventory is donated or consigned rather than purchased. Another advantage is that these types of stores tend to thrive during periods of slow economic growth

This is a very good idea and at the right time too. This is one of the lucrative businesses I have known. For some people, they buy it in bail cheaply and by the time they finished selling it, they have made two times their capital. It's a nice business. Go ahead and start. Good luck!

There are some business men who are into business of used clothes. This business is done in the rural areas because they have more patronage of used clothes mainly at the rural area. Many people who does that sell their products at the rural areas.

Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
What will you say if I start selling used clothes in very low price??
It's a great business. If you can actually connect to someone outside your country to supply you with used clothes, it will be very nice. In Nigeria, it is one of the top popular businesses.

Selling used clothes is a very profitable business here in my country. Some sellers are even buying used clothes from other countries since many people prefer to buy cheap but good quality clothes. Sellers are buying those in bulk for just cheap so they can afford to sell it for cheap also.

Selling used clothes depends on the place if there is a market. Here, there were already 2 used clothing stores that closed in the past years, that's before the pandemic. Our town is a lower middle class that is dominated by residential villages. Middle class people do not buy used clothes because they can afford brand new and signature clothes. If your used clothing store will be in the marginalized area then I guess you can have a good business there.

In this part of the world were we live, selling used clothes sells very well and people patronize the seller very well because the economy of the country is not making money circulate. It is a business that a lot go into and they never regret it.

Selling used clothes his wife a lucrative business just look for the racing against in their feelings clothes at the prices so that whenever you said faster you can even going to supplying it to people who already in the business think you will still make you gain along the line
[automerge]1612515602[/automerge]
Selling used clothes his wife a lucrative business just look for the racing against in their feelings clothes at the prices so that whenever you said faster you can even going to supplying it to people who already in the business think you will still make you gain along the line

The business of selling used clothes can be very profitable depending on the location of sales. There are some part of the world that needs such products, taking the business there can make it thrive

Indeed, it would make a profit. Fresh and second-hand garments are cheaper, many retail shops can basically sell a new item for the old one and the price of the clothes goes up, the middle-aged population are too distracted and concerned about the everyday problems they have to concentrate on their life and have forgotten of the practical aspect; they want to look for new wardrobe and go on to a new dress shop and buy something that they have never seen before, they do not care whether it has been seen before or not, the trendy people who are willing to invest money in purchasing more clothing items

Selling used clothes at a cheap price is a very good business here. It is doing so well here in my country. Not everyone can afford to buy new clothes from the boutique and so they prefer buying used clothes at affordable prices.

it is a profitable business idea and I think this should only be done on spare time because it may not all that be profitable if you're doing it all the your, only have to sell it at the market place or you sell it on a boutique and soon it will be a side work and not as a full-time work.

Selling used garments relies upon at the location if there may be a market. Here, there have been already to used apparel shops that closed withinside the beyond years, it is earlier than the pandemic. Our metropolis is a decrease center elegance this is ruled via way of means of residential villages. Middle elegance human beings do now no longer purchase used garments due to the fact they are able to have enough money cutting-edge and signature garments. If your used garb save can be withinside the marginalized place then I bet you could have an awesome Business there

Selling used cloth's is a good Business and can get you income or multiple streams of income if you have another job. But you need to know the people you are selling to, target audience we call them, are they available, your proximity to them, your competitors; are there people selling the same thing with you. Make sure people need it before you start selling it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds