Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of used clothes selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my own part of the world this business is highly lucrative and not even one of the most sort after business. Its competition is low giving you the opportunity to make higher sales
You are correct. The business of used clothes selling is very profitable and lucrative. In my country there are many people that usually like to buy it even is not that they can afford a new clothes but they will just buy for playing but used clothes has grades. Poor and rich people are buying used clothes.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a very lucrative business because people normally buy used clothing and in where I live we have a day where people who sell used clothes go to the market to sell
It's at very good business but I think women are the ones who normally engage themselves in this business

Selling of used clothes here, in Nigeria is very profitable otherwise known as okirika business. If you do the business well, you know where to get it at a very cheaper price then sell at a low price also but the profit will be very high.
So I recommend you start the business because it is very profitable.

Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
What will you say if I start selling used clothes in very low price??
The business of used clothes sells well in developing and underdeveloped countries. For instance, foreign used clothes sells well in Nigeria and they are grades which are: grade A, B, & C. Grade A is of top quality just like new clothes.

I don't know your country but in mine this is a very lucrative business, not only in winter all year round as new clothing are quite expensive, why don't you carry out a market survey ask people that if you were to sell used clothing will they buy? Then you'll know if you can venture into it or not
Thanks for your opinion I am also thinking about this that the season of used clothes is not fixed if winter clothes are selling then why not summer clothes to be sold. And also I am thinking about extend the business I will purchase some used shoes and sell it.

It is a popular business in Nigeria and it is called okrika business. I have interest in it sometimes last year but dew to border closure, I was unable to go into it then. Now that this post has remind me this job opportunity, I will make arrangements to start it now.

Selling used clothes can be done with little or no capital, and you can steadily grow your business till you become highly successful in it. Like you said, not everyone can afford new clothes, definitely, selling used clothes makes a whole lot of sense! Wish you the best Bro!

It's a very lucrative business in my area. It has a lot of profit using hen you have enough knowledge on it. It is brand thrift here and there are a lot of people into the business in my area although branding has a lot to do with the kind of profit you make from it

@MRizwan530 selling of used clothes is a lucrative business one can start with little capital. The return on on investment is not high but reasonable return on investment is guaranteed.

Yes very good business, no worry at all about this business. It is commonly used in several countries Like Pakistan India. And a lot of people tend to purchase these clothes because very low price and some reasonable quality. So profitable business.

We call it okay-clothes, or also known as okay clothes are very cheap to afford. I like petronising used foreign clothes sometimes they are very nice quality clothes than some of the new clothes.
Any one who engage in used clothes business will definitely make huge profit from it. People love cheap products especially used clothes that they can put on more than the new clothes that are very expensive.

It is a very lucrative business when it is handled properly. It takes little capital to start up with renting a shop or displaying it along side roads Used clothing stores offer potential business owners many advantages over starting a mainstream retail clothing business, as the start-up costs may be lower than a traditional clothing store. Used clothing stores offer a higher profit margin.

It is actually a nice business of it is permitted in your country. Clothes like food and shelter are basic human needs. So having a way to provide for this vital need will always fetch you money. Also, used clothes are relatively cheap so a lot of people can actually afford them.

Starting any business, including a second hand clothes store, is going to be fairly difficult. Many people will, however, claim that starting a used clothing store is a touch easier. This is because it is one of a few businesses which is ‘recession-proof’. After all, people are still going to need clothes. Even when the economy is flourishing, these stores do very well by attracting trendy youth, the eco-friendly kind and stingy parents. For people who are short of funds, these stores are a blessing in disguise.

Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
You can go into used cloths business If there is no government restrictions or ban on it. It is highly profitable.
It was a go to business for people with low start up cash but not anymore in my country as there is government ban on it and the risk involved in bringing it in now is so much that one can loose everything within a blink of na eye if caught by custom officers. If you resides in Nigeria, I will not advise you to venture into it at least for now

Winter or no winter over here in Nigeria used clothes and second-hand items sells a whole lot. So many third world countries depend on used clothes for their clothings because they do not have fashion Industries that mass-produced clothings. In order to get cheap clothings they go for used clothings.

This is the exact business I am putting into consideration, it's indeed a very nice business that fetches enough cash. I have seen many into the business doing very great. I will surely venture into it with time.

From where I come from, we called them "okirika" or "OK" wears. These clothes are not only cheap, and affordable, they are also quality. It is a nice business one can start with a reasonable amount of money. Used clothes sells faster too.

This is a nice business where you will make reasonable profit. As you said, some clothes can be expensive and those who cant afford it, will go for the used version of it where they can get it cheaper. I also noticed that used clothes have good quality as well, it can be used for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds