Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

If a good business is situated in a wrong location there's every tendency that the business will not break even so it is very important to take into consideration location of a business either because of the raw materials, manpower or because of your customers these are important factors to consider when locating a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
where to start your business really matters alot you have to make enquiry on the area and know what to sell in some areas areas.Location is the place where a firm decides to site its operations. Locationdecisions can have a big impact on costs and revenues. A business needs to decide on the best location taking into account factors such as: Customers - is the location convenient for customers?

Deciding where to locate a business has always been important. Location plays a huge role in attracting and retaining the best employees, many of whom keep a close eye on where they're based in order to optimize work-life balance. Good location decisions can significantly boost a company's long-term performance.

I would love a location that has easy accesto the road. More open to public access or notice since my probucts will be on glass display. Where I work now the location is so suitable that the returns are high along with lesser competition

I will go for a range of kitchen appliances and in the heart of Lagos, because woman love buying kitchen wares, it a very fast moving business, the location will ensure I have lots of patronage as it is a busy place. Selling kitchen items is also my passion.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
I think to start a business and grow it a location is very matter because if you start business at beautiful kishan when your business grow up and you start earning and get money enjoy your life

before the thing of going into any business you need to find out the particular location that will suit that business because there are some locations that may not suit some business and also there are some locations that will actually suits second type of business

We are living in a suburban town for almost 20 years now. I have seen the development that is very slow. The land is way much cheaper than in the nearby city but there is commerce to speak of because of the volume of people in residential villages. This is a nice place to open up a retailing business that will compete with businesses in the city. The town residents would certainly patronize the shop here instead of going to the city and brave the heavy traffic on the main road.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
A location that is conducive enough that is free from any form of pollution, a location that is in the heart of the town. I choose the above because customer can't go to a place that may be a threat to their health. Customer love locations that they can access easily.

Business location is very important for business to situate. The first thing to considered is availability of raw material is very important bcis without the raw nothing will come out well. Another point is that u must have reliable to have financial institutions where they can borrowed. The Bank to borrow must have reasonable interest so that we not begin to loose at wring location. The nearness to market is good to aid the product to become households for ppl to begin to patronized.If it is water business we have to make attempt to sunk borehole so that u will not be labour yourself in getting money to be chlorination to remove the bacteria inside the water.

Best of business location is as important as bussiness success is important for us. We are living in a suburban town for almost 20 years now. I have seen the development that is very slow. The land is way much cheaper than in the nearby city but there is commerce to speak of because of the volume of people in residential villages. This is a nice place to open up a retailing business that will compete with businesses in the city. The town residents would certainly patronize the shop here instead of going to the city and brave the heavy traffic on the main road.

One of the most important factors in choosing the location of a business is the personal
values of the entrepreneur. The personal values of the entrepreneur may not have
anything to do with economics or profitability. An entrepreneur may decide to locate a
business in a rural area just for the joy of it. Again, an entrepreneur may decide to locate
a business right in his or her village just to provide jobs for his or her immediate relations.
These are the things which we may regard as personal to the entrepreneur.

A business also need a good location for get more profit and money as if you want to build a education business like college university then a good location is very important and necessary mostly people choose city place for development of a business than a village.

It would depend on which business I would want to start. For instance if it is an internet cafe, I would like to put the location near schools. If it is a restaurant, schools are applicable too, but also offices, anywhere that a lot of people passes by. A business should be located depending on the target market.

The business I'll choose is a ready to wear fashion line and I'll choose a university environment as my location, reason being that students love fashion item and I'll be sure of patronage as these wares are going to be affordable and trendy.

It all depends on the type of business you want to start up, for example if you want to open up a printing press or a business center, you have to go close to a school or a Secretariat where there are civil servants, or a grocery shop, you have to open a shop In a well populated place

The location of a business is an important variable in the productivity of a business. The closer one is to the target market the higher ones profits. Business location is indeed a crucial component when trying to set a business

The type of your business will determine where the business will be located. Also looking out for competitors. It is better to start up your business in a place where there are less competitors. Commercial areas are mostly recommended for a business location. In order words, select a commercial area with less competitors of the product you are selling.
You are very correct the type of business will determine the location of that business, so understand the type of business you are venturing into then identify your potential customer and position your business close to thm

The location of a new business is of great importance to its success. One of the vital considerations as far as businesses is concerned is that the business should have easy access to all its customers while customers too must have convenient access to the business. Quite often, people locate their businesses on the basis of personal preferences. Ideally, location should be considered in terms of nearness to markets, availability of raw materials, effective cost, labour availability of the required types, labour costs

When considering business location, two factors are usually place into consideration. One is the nearness to the raw material if it's a company. The other is nearness to market in other to beat down to cost of transportation.

Nearness to market is what one should put at the apex of considerations now. I look at how people push for their company to be near to source of raw materials and I feel it's not a great idea. The nearness to market will make it easier for your customers to buy your goods.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds