Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

I beg to disagree with you , though with some business like poultry and farming business in general, location doesn't count but with business that is competitive like baking business or banking , you need a good location .
Exactly even in farming business, location may not matters but you will still put it into consideration because you wouldn't need a location that you have to travel far away to access your farm. You will need a location closer to you. Apart from all those things other business that deals with customer satisfaction will definitely need a better location.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly even in farming business, location may not matters but you will still put it into consideration because you wouldn't need a location that you have to travel far away to access your farm. You will need a location closer to you. Apart from all those things other business that deals with customer satisfaction will definitely need a better location.

There are only a few businesses (located at a lonely location) that are thriving in here. However, the fact remains that those businesses are really high-level businesses and offer exceptional products that are not available anywhere else.

The location is one of the most crucial aspects to take into account before starting a business. There is nothing that can be done to prevent a really good business from being established in the incorrect location because it will eventually result in frustration. To prevent having I know, you should conduct a thorough inspection of the location before starting any kind of business.

The location is one of the most crucial aspects to take into account before starting a business. There is nothing that can be done to prevent a really good business from being established in the incorrect location because it will eventually result in frustration. To prevent having I know, you should conduct a thorough inspection of the location before starting any kind of business.

Location is important, but you will notice that many businesses will still open in many places that are not that much populous. This is because they cannot afford to buy a shop at a very populous area.

There are only a few businesses (located at a lonely location) that are thriving in here. However, the fact remains that those businesses are really high-level businesses and offer exceptional products that are not available anywhere else.
This indicates that generally establishing a business in a bad location is really bad except for business of that nature which you have mentioned. It is not necessary to risk establishing a business in a location with less number of population. In as I have seen here

The kind of business I am going into will determine the location but if I want to go into POS business I would prefer using my house because bank is very far from here so everybody relies on POS for deposit and withdraw unless anyone decides to spend transport fare to go to bank nearer and still be delayed.

The location of a business venture is always important and necessary. if you have a good location your chances of becoming successful as a business person will be better. If you couple it with a good business plan you will succeed.

location is one of the most important factor to look out for before establishing a business because it has a lot to do about the profitability and safety as time goes by, make a thorough research and findings before you launch out

location is one of the most important factor to look out for before establishing a business because it has a lot to do about the profitability and safety as time goes by, make a thorough research and findings before you launch out
This is actually very correct. If you choose the wrong location for your business, then it doesn't matter what you do or the strategy you employ because it would be as though you're just making a waste of your time.

In everything you are doing you have to keep it in mind that business location is very important, the location you are having will help you to be successful or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds