Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

it depends the kind of business that I want to establish, if it is a business that has to do with production, it is not supposed to be within residential building, it will be away a bit from the residential.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
Business location is very strategical and I will be so careful while choosing my business location because that will determine the future of my business. It will ensure enhance my development.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
Business location is essentially one important factor that determines whether or not a business will thrive and that's why most experienced business owners make business location analysis a must. A location that has a good terrian/landscape and accessible with good road networks. More so basic amenities such as portable water supply and constant electricity should not be lacking.

Location is where a firm decides to bring its work to the site. Location decisions can have a huge impact on costs and revenues. A business needs to decide on the best location, taking into account factors such as: Consumers - Is this location convenient for consumers?
[automerge]1613313559[/automerge]
Location is where a firm decides to bring its work to the site. Location decisions can have a huge impact on costs and revenues. A business needs to decide on the best location, taking into account factors such as: Consumers - Is this location convenient for consumers?

When business is about to lunch, the, the location must be one of the first thing to consider, and know the taste of the people in that area, there religious belief if necessary and population. Also another thing to be considered is how close it is to the market or town.

First I will conduct little research of what business ventures and the demand in that territory or location. If the demand is okay and there is enabling environment then I will I will situate my business.

Situating your business in the very good location is of course one of the wisest decision in a business man will make. Some businesses requires the place where there is a large population of people while some businesses does not require a place where there is large population of people.

When choosing a business put into consideration the location at which the business will be. For instance choose a location that will be favourable to you, the business and most importantly your customers. If you want to start a printing press go to a place that people will need it maybe somewhere around offices and schools.

It has always been necessary to determine where to place an organization. In order to maximize work-life balance, location plays a major role in recruiting and maintaining the best people, many of whom keep a close eye on where they are located. Good location decisions will dramatically improve the tall success of a company.

Location is the place where a firm decides to site its operations. Location decisions can have a big impact on costs and revenues. A business needs to decide on the best location taking into account factors such as: Customers - is the location convenient for customers

The physical location of your store play a vital role in your business in attracting the right customers and every business should also look for a place close to their targeted audience so as to make sales.
One of the things that determines the success or viability of any business is location. Where your business is located matters because it could affect your business positively or negatively. If your business is located at a wrong place, it will yield close to nothing.

Well it's will definitely be a place with satisfying population and low tax rates with good government policies against my proposed business organization so I'm guessing the European and Asian countries even though they come with their own disadvantage they are far more better than their Africans counterparts....peace✌🏼

Location is the place where a firm decides to site its operations. Location decisions can have a big impact on costs and revenues. A business needs to decide on the best location taking into account factors such as: Customers - is the location convenient for customers.

The three most important things in retailing are – location, location and location".

In any company one would want to start up location matters. If I were to start a company, I would go to a place closest to the raw materials that I would need and would not waste much money transporting goods in that case.
I'd also know the areas near my target audience, because my buyers have to travel miles to buy my products and it must be a place with good supply of power

Location is the location in which a business intends to locate its activities. Place decisions can have a significant cost and revenue effect. A organization needs to decide on the best spot, taking into account considerations such as: clients - is the position convenient for clients?

Location of business is an important criteria when starting a business,usually business should be set up where there is proximity to raw materials and easy access to final consumer of the product produced or service. Availability of labor/staffs, cost of labor, food roads are some of the factors to consider while checking for a business location

Deciding where to locate a business has always been important. Location plays a huge role in attracting and retaining the best employees, many of whom keep a close eye on where they're based in order to optimize work-life balance. Good location decisions can significantly boost a company's long-term performance.

business location is one of the important factor an individual must consider before starting up a business. in this, the type of business will determine where the business should be located. for example, cement seller must locate his or her business at where people are building more houses.

A business with a good location have taken half the step required to succeed. The location of a business and its importance to success cannot be overemphasised. A good location is termed or assumed to be an asset by accountants generally.

I don't think I will establish a brick and mortar business. It is really difficult to run a brick and mortar business, you not only have to spend a lot of money to establish your business, but you also have to spend a lot to manage your business. I will always consider online business as you can operate from anywhere in the world and you sell anywhere in the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds