Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

Business location is very important especially for retail businesses. If a business was to be located in Nigeria, I would advise Lagos or Abuja Nigeria because this is where the business would receive customers who would pay for the correct worth of product or services.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business location is very important in any business to want to venture into any business so you will be sure yoj are getting to the consumer you are targeting and for a proper growth of your business

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
Location plays a major role in business. Establishing a business in a wrong location will have a grave consequence on the business. When choosing location, you must consider proximity to raw materials, proximity to the market,availability of good road network.

Get started where your work can go.You need to know the market for the item you want to start a business with, so you can start working in this market so that your business can run faster.If you want to start a footwear business, you can look at the footwear market.

Get a flavor for the community. Before deciding to set up shop somewhere, investigate the community. Read some of the local newspapers. Visit the library and do some research on the history of the place. Speak with other small business owners in the area. Ask them if their business is succeeding and if they think your business would do well there

location is very essential while considering any business because it is what makes the business grow.if i want to go into any business i will prefer an express road location where a lot of people will always move to and fro and they can always patronize

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
As when anyone start a business it is very important to check the location and start a business in which people show interest and want to by your product and people do business by seeing its country needs and get success.

Before starting a business, I will first look for the location and conduct thorough search on the location either the business that am about open will be a trending one or not, then start it immediately after my consultation.

Depending on the type of business I want to venture into , there are some businesses that is Best to be situated in a rural environment like poultry whereas there are some that could only fit in well in the city and urban areas where there is light, internet access and connectivity,and other social amenities

Before you start looking for a business location, you should have a clear picture of what you have and what you want to have in future. Coming up with that picture is a time-consuming process, which is both tedious and exciting – but you need to give it the attention that it deserves.

Although many business mistakes can be corrected later, a bad location is sometimes impossible to repair.

Here are some other factors that you should consider when choosing the best business location:

Business location matters a lot in deciding whether a business will succeed or not. You need to decided wisely where you will locate your business. It is one of the most important factor to be taken into consideration before you start a business for it serves as a factor that influences the rate turn over

I will definitely choose the area where the demand of my business product is very high because we have to choose this type of location where your product and items are are cell very easily and I will also see the location that is it good to start business here or not is it after facility able area sweet able area or not.

Location is a main thing for business if you don't choose your location wisely your business is not gonna give you something like if you make a iron Store in Cloth Market so that is not a wise decision so you have to choose your business location wisely and it has to be according to your business before starting a business you should search about it and all the circumstances you need for that in that case location is most certain thing in startup

Business location is very important because you have to site were your business will gather more profit rather than establishing were you will not make any profit like the rural area. So the urban area is the best place to establish business.

Business location is the first thing you must consider if you are starting up a business or you want to do anything that has to do with land and location because without which of them being at the good location you may not be able to achieve success in it

I located it close enough to my intended customer as proximity will help is delivering my services to them with ease.
Accessibility will be my priority, accessibility to my raw material also will be considered

I will always establish my business in a busy decent area,where people pass everyday and the security of the area will be fix.. The kind of business I will like to venture into is what people need daily to use for them to live much longer,like food I mean selling food like a restaurant in a well package way you know.. so anyone coming into my restaurant will enjoy what he or she are paying for ...

Well I will try to establish my business at the Urban centre of the city. The reason is that it is very important to set up a business at the place where there are lot of traffic where people will be seeing your product or services you have to offer. Important thing is that the business need to set up closer to the targeted audience for easy sales.

I think whenever you start a unique one, the first thing you have to look for is the location of any business.Whatever business you want to start, you have to find a market for that thing first and then you can do business in that market.This will allow your business to grow faster

Choosing a locations for starting any business is very crucial because location matters in any business settings. Where your location is determine what kind of profits you will get. And it also depends on the kind of product and services you intended to sell because every location has it's people and that determine what can be sold. So it all depends on the kind of business you want to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds