Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

Yes ones business moves the way he or she want it is because he or she set his or her business where it's supposed to be. And also it depends the kind of the business the person is dealing with. Don't espect a huge profit when you are dealing with small commodity

Advertisement Placeholder
Before doing business, I should estimate the location of the red that is our business should be the same level of location.If the production is according to Sunan Al-Kubra then the market should have business but if the production.

If your business does not have customers driving to your location, then traffic and accessibility are an issue only for your employees. But parking, foot traffic, automobile traffic, and sidewalk accessibility are all important things to consider.

Location plays an important role in a business,aside the fact that you can reach customers online this days,Your positioning in an area that is visible and have good road network and access is very important.

Your business location depends on the type of business you’re going into and there are many factors to be considered before selecting a location for your business we can start a business based on the nearness to market means of easy transportation etc

If i have to start a buisness first of all i select the location in the areas
I select the charming and papolated
area i advertise the buisness and different adds can share with peoples and using online communication.I have select the buisness area where all ready company can run their buisness

Business location is one the key thing you have to consider whenever you want to start up a business. The business location is determine by the kind of business you wish to do. For instance, you want to be selling cement, you hve to look for the area that is developing so that all the newly build houses will patronize you.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
Location is important for a success of business. If want to open a stationary shop it is better if we have it near by big education institute.

A business location will depend on the type of business you are trying to have. But must put into consideration the fact that only IT business are not physical. Locating a business in a position where there is substantial customers more lucrative.

Business location can be the most important thing to think about when sitting a business, you should find a place that's attractive convenient to your customers as possible to patronize you. What did you gain if you establish a business and no one came to patronize with you, it's discouraging and dangerous to your emotions. Location is very important.

The things i normally consider while choosing a business location are; access to good road and infrastructure. Another one is nearness to the targeted market

If I were in the manufacturing business or sector. I will go to where I can be very close to my raw material site so as to cut costs of getting and transporting it

Before i start a business or choose the location of my business i would first have to analyze my business to find out who is my targeted customer and where can find them easily

My ultimate goal in business is to go into the technology industry but it would jot be bad at all if i start from the restaurant , real estate, travel and hotel industry.
[automerge]1621518168[/automerge]
In order to choose a good and feasible location for your business, you should first research about your customers and know how they react and where they live.

Last edited:
it depends on the type of business you want for example if you are into production of raw material you will need an industrial location but if you are going into production of agricultural products you will need a location and availability of market for selling of the farm products, it all depends on the business you are going into.

Main factors influencing choice of business location
The main aim of choosing a business location is to achieve a balance between three related objectives:

The costs of the operation
The customer service that the business wants to provide
The potential revenues that can be achieved from the location
The factors that influence the choice of business location can be divided into two broad kinds:

The factors that influence the choice of business location can be divided into two broad kinds:

Supply factors

These are mainly concerned with the operating costs of the location

Demand factors

These factors mainly aff

Main factors influencing choice of business location
The main aim of choosing a business location is to achieve a balance between three related objectives:

The costs of the operation
The customer service that the business wants to provide
The potential revenues that can be achieved from the location

Supply factors

These are mainly concerned with the operating costs of the location

Demand factors

These factors mainly aff
the location of a business is very important for the business to excel because it helps you to gain more customers that are in need of your product.

the location of a business is very important for the business to excel because it helps you to gain more customers that are in need of your product.
Deciding where to locate a business has always been important. Location plays a huge role in attracting and retaining the best employees, many of whom keep a close eye on where they're based in order to optimize work-life balance. Good location decisions can significantly boost a company's long-term performance.

You should not just establish a business anywhere. In the creation process, you should have researched about where best it was to have creates your business .

It relies upon the business I'm doing that will decide the examination I'll complete enquiring/researching the area that I liked, in case I'm to go into fish farming the area will be unique in relation to in case I'm to go into selling arrangements and food.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds